No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ......but my parrot joke put a smile on your face. It does not matter if it is the grimace of pain.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Your parrot joke was awesome!
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• The rain was pouring down. There standing in front of a big puddle outside the pub was an old man, drenched, holding a stick, with a piece of string dangling in the water.
        A passer-by stopped and asked, "What are you doing?"
        "Fishing" replied the old man.
        Feeling sorry for the old man, the gent says, "Come in out of the rain & have a drink with me."
        In the warmth of the pub, as they sip their whiskies, the gentleman, being a bit of a smart ass, cannot resist asking, "So how many have you caught today?"
        The old man looked at his whiskey & said. ?You?re the eighth.?
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          The rain was pouring down. There standing in front of a big puddle outside the pub was an old man, drenched, holding a stick, with a piece of string dangling in the water.
          A passer-by stopped and asked, "What are you doing?"
          "Fishing" replied the old man.
          Feeling sorry for the old man, the gent says, "Come in out of the rain & have a drink with me."
          In the warmth of the pub, as they sip their whiskies, the gentleman, being a bit of a smart ass, cannot resist asking, "So how many have you caught today?"
          The old man looked at his whiskey & said. ?You?re the eighth.?
          New math.

8 fish x 2 whiskeys = 1/5

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

New math.

8 fish x 2 whiskeys = 1/5
              Flashback:

That's Psycho Rob type bad math.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Telephone ringing........

"Hello, Copper Country Police Department, can I help you?"

TOIVO : "Yah, my neighbor Heikki is hiding marijuana in his woodpile. Somehow he is hiding it inside da wood; not sure how he's doing it."

POLICE. Thank you very much; we will check into it.

The police arrived at Heikki's house with a search warrant and searched the entire wood pile. They found no marijuana, so they split each piece of wood into several smaller pieces. Finding no marijuana, they left.

Telephone ringing.........

"Hello, dis is Heikki."

TOIVO:. "Hey, Heikki, dis is Toivo. Did da cops come to your house and split all of your firewood for ya?"

HEIKKI: "Yah, dey sure did, Toivo."

TOIVO : "Well, Happy Birt'day, Heikki! "
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Groan.......

Comment

• Fucking pond.

Comment

• This is just awful. I like!
                        Apathetic No More.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Fred and Harry go hunting. There is an accident and Fred accidentally shoots Harry. It is very serious.

Fred gets into a huge big panic but manages to ring the emergency services.
                            'It's terrible' he says. 'It was an accident. I didn't mean it. I've shot and killed my best buddy'.

'All right, calm down,' says the operator, 'First, make certain he really is dead'.

There is a pause then a single shot rings out.

'Ok, now what' asks Fred!

Comment

Comment

• I bought a racehorse today, I called him My Face. It doesn't matter if he wins, I just want to hear a load of posh twats shouting, "Come on...My Face."
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X