No announcement yet.

OT: MSU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder when Dantonio will leave for a real football program. Being hampered at little brother U must be tough
    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Dantonio is doing OK, he has won 3 times as many games against OSU than Michigan has since the dawn of the milennium.

Comment

• But he’s living in Harbaughs shadow. I’m sure he wants out of it.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• He sure looked like it when he previewed the upcoming 2018 season with a 42-17 thrashing of WSU. The shadow is being cast by Franklin and Meyer.

Comment

• Jesus, U-M had a remarkably good season considering the crap it started under center, but why the hell are you coming into this thread like you're the top dog? U-M has been second rate for years, and to this point Harbaugh lifting them out of it is merely potential.

Comment

• jaadam4??????

Comment

• “We were as good as we could be in the first four minutes,” Maryland coach Mark Turgeon said. “I looked up, and we were down 2.”

Happy hoops season, y’all!

Comment

• They are beastly this year. Bridges coming back and another group of freshmen make them deep and very talented.
                  The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

• Ya, hey dere, fo sho,,,,,,,,

Keep cleaning up those turnovers like they did last night, will be a good thing

Comment

• Tuition is going up......

David Jesse‏Verified account @reporterdavidj [ame="https://twitter.com/reporterdavidj/status/996770399194099713"]51m51 minutes ago[/ame]

BREAKING: Michigan State to pay Larry Nassar victims $500 million in settlements https://on.freep.com/2Io3QCc via @freep
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Curious to know if they are insured for any part of that settlement. The private schools i insure all have sexual moslestation coverage, not sure if they self insured tho

Comment

• I'm sure they're insured but I can imagine the insurance calling BS when complaints were brought up previously without resolve.

I always root against Tim Izzu and Mike Dontonyio but this Nassar deal stinks for little bro. The board can suck it but the rest of the faculty and students acted like champs asking a lot of the tough questions during hard times.

damn the man
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• This falls squarely on the shoulders of the Department Head and The President. Department Head did everything he could to allow it to continue and President did not do enough to make sure it didn't.

Everyone else has been disgraced unnecessarily.

Comment

• Nevertheless it’ll be a U of M 72 - MSU 3 final score in the fall.

Mark it down
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Put the bottle down and step away from the table.

Your thought processes are showing great impairment.

Comment

Working...
                                X