No announcement yet.

OT: MSU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CB Josiah Scott out for 2 months, no contact injury.

Comment

• Probably a knee, those no contact injurys really suck

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
        Probably a knee, those no contact injurys really suck
        they do indeed. Should be back by the Northwestern game, should be back for Michigan, and Penn State. And Ohio State. hopefully he takes it easy and heals.

Comment

• It's game day!

Pound, Green, Pound!

Comment

• GO GREEN!!!
            GO LIONS "19" !!

Take us to the promised land Matthew.

Comment

• Never a doubt
              The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

• That was a hell of a play to seal the deal.
                In Columbus, of course, the fanbase holds the University accountable for doing the wrong thing. -Talent, Esq-

Comment

• I wouldn't want to be an OL this week at practice. There was a lot of bad/boneheaded play
                  Rebuilding is better than winning. Teams win all the time, but none have been rebuilding for five decades

Comment

• I thought they were going to lose as I was watching the game. Cudos goes out for holding the fort and knowing how to win. Way to go Sparty.

GO LIONS "19" !!

Take us to the promised land Matthew.

Comment

• My thoughts exactly Dan-O, they made a ton of errors, got jobbed a couple of times (Felton Davis catch/non-catch was bizarre), but unlike the Lions, I knew they'd go down the field and score the TD to get ahead and then the defense sealed the deal with a great individual effort from Bachie. They really are a clutch team.

That USU team is better than many thought and has several future NFL'ers playing. They were a tough out and executed remarkably well.

1-0. Good stuff.
                      Forever One!

Comment

• That was ugly

Comment

• 20 starters back. Expected more minus exuces.

Comment

• our defensive secondary looked absolutely pathetic. No fly zone my ass.

Comment

• They missed Isaiah Scott and Chewins on the OL. That's the problem with a program like MSU. They don't have the horses to plug in when their top starters can't go.

Comment

• very disappointing loss ... especially since I only got about 3 hours of sleep that night as I had to get up early.

I actually thought the secondary played fine, and Layne in particular played that Harry kid very tough all night. I was bitterly disappointed in our pass rush ... it didn't exist. You could have put 4 professionals on the field and with as much time as the QB had to deliver the ball he still would have been productive.

Additionally, I've never seen a center get shoved around as easily as Higby was.

Finally, the conservative offense is what doomed them. After going up 10 did they throw the ball more than 5 yards? They let off the gas to soon.

Forever One!

Comment

Working...
                                X