X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSU did win today 59-3
    "Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance" Plato

Comment

wrong MSU. That MSU probably didn't have B. Hoyer at QB....
      My hipocracy goes only so far.

Comment

you sir are correct!!

Who is the returner for Clemson, the Lions need to draft a guy like that for returns.... he was flying.
        "Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance" Plato

Comment

Heh! Yeah I watched that highlight. Dude was FAST......
          My hipocracy goes only so far.

Comment

I was hoping that being a senior would suddenly make Hoyer a better quarterback. Apparently not.

Comment

We can all blame Hoyer again for this loss right? But lets spread it around a little... shall we.... Hoyer made some good plays, bad plays, and was below average in my opinion, throwing off his back foot has got to stop. Sure, you can't pin the entire loss on him, but he shares the blame.

How about Dantonio not having this team ready? The punt block was bad enough, what about the penalties? How many of them were there, (forget it, I don't want to know) but an 81 yard TD run - when Cal are just trying to run the clock is inexcusable! This is not the explosive Cal teams of the past few years.....same old shit! another 7 point loss.
              I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

Well, it seems im the only Michigan State repetitive here, (oh whoa is me Loops) all I have to say is I have a good drunk going on tonight and Dantiono has been absolutely perfect for the part so far.
                I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

The Cal running back is pretty explosive ...... I like the direction this team is heading under Dantonio. You have to remember L-kxng that this is only his second season and he's just now got his second recruiting class in school, and unlike DickRod and UM the cupboard really was bare.. You also have to give him some slack for his first class since he got such a late start in the process. The class he has coming in next year is currently ranked in the top 10 .. in the country. Pretty heady stuff.

Remember that essentially Dantonio's guys are now true freshman .... and that doesn't get it done very often against experienced Big 10 or Pac 10 teams.
                  Forever One!

Comment

um played 6 true freshmen and 6 redshirt freshmen. That's a pretty young team. The cupboard may not have been bare talent wise but, that talent wasn't developed very well
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

If Carr was still on there, the team would have a much different look .... don't you think?

Dick-Rod is just putting his guy on the field.
                      Forever One!

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                        um played 6 true freshmen and 6 redshirt freshmen. That's a pretty young team. The cupboard may not have been bare talent wise but, that talent wasn't developed very well
                        I saw this elsewhere and was thinking" He gets a pass if they suck this year so playing youngins getting them experience to make a run in a year or two.
                        I have a hard time believing the cupboard was so bare that there wasn't juniors and seniors that would of gave us a better chance to win now
                        I'm not to blame.

I voted for the other guy!

Nov. 2008

Comment

^ agree King .... a few guys left the program including the QB, but the Wolverines have a top 20 recruiting class EVERY year, so there is most definitely talented players on the roster DickRod is eschewing for his guys.
                          Forever One!

Comment

not really. Mallett may not have transferred, and the starting RB would be different, but the rest? Not so much

Comment

mass that's not necessarily true.

Comment

Geez, Slif, you keep forgetting about Jake Long. That, in the current vernacular, is hella different.
                                I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

Working...
                                X