Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would cry for my 18 yo daughter if she ever did that
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I don't understand what they think is attractive about it.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• And the Darwin award goes to....

Couple planted and swallowed razor blades in doughnuts, police say

By Erin McClam, Staff Writer, NBC News

A Utah couple claimed they swallowed razor blades hidden inside store-bought doughnuts, but police say their story had a hole in it ? the couple planted them.

The couple, Michael Condor, 35, and Carol Lee Leazer-Hardman, 39, were arrested Monday. Among the charges was aggravated assault because the couple let one of their co-workers at a Dollar Tree store bite into one of the doughnuts, police said.

Police got a call last week from someone who reported finding a triangular piece of sharp metal in a doughnut purchased from Smith?s Food Store in the city of Draper, outside Salt Lake City.

Hospital X-rays showed several razor blade pieces the size of fingernails in the couple?s stomachs, police said. But as detectives looked into it, ?things weren?t adding up,? Draper police Sgt. Chad Carpenter told NBC affiliate KSL in Salt Lake City.

Investigators told the Deseret News newspaper that the couple were trying to win a settlement from the store. The couple were in debt, the newspaper reported, citing a police statement.

The co-worker bit into the suspect doughnut but did not swallow it and was unhurt, Carpenter said. The co-worker is the one who reported the metal to police, Carpenter told KSL.

Smith?s initially pulled that brand of doughnut off its shelves.

?Those doughnuts were actually manufactured out of state and sent to that store in sealed, temper-proof packaging,? Marsha Gilford, a spokeswoman for the grocery store, told the newspaper.

Comment

• That's so weird...
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Jackwagons!

But, did you hear Lions weren't talking to Houston about a 3 year deal?

Comment

• Cutting Edge Donuts? Break it in two, eat one half ,.... have a shave with the other.

People come up with the weirdest ideas. Many years ago, some complete lowlife decided to press Stanley blades into a large potato and throw it into a large football crowd. Luckily it didn't do any damage but I remember some guy in the newspaper holding the thing, a 'what if' story.

If jackwagons means complete arseholes, then yes, agreed.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Yup!

Comment

To put the word in context for you, Marko...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaFy0x_Uixo"]GEICO - Sarge - YouTube[/ame]
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• That's one of the few Geico commercials I like.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• haha, very good ad that.

I do remember Panoptes having 'words' with someone in a post and he said....., quote, "get on it, jackhole"......, which Ive got to admit, I laughed my ass off. I take it he meant a "go fk yourself" kind of thing.

Which brings us nicely to,....., are Jackwagons and Jackholes the same? West coast for Jackholes, East for Wagons?
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Purely personal preference. Jackwagon is slightly less course and therefore useable in a broader audience.
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

haha, very good ad that.

I do remember Panoptes having 'words' with someone in a post and he said....., quote, "get on it, jackhole"......, which Ive got to admit, I laughed my ass off. I take it he meant a "go fk yourself" kind of thing.

Which brings us nicely to,....., are Jackwagons and Jackholes the same? West coast for Jackholes, East for Wagons?
                          Jackhole FTW

Comment

• Gang leader impregnated 4 prison guards while running contraband scheme, authorities say

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/25...e#ixzz2Rm51qWE

A Maryland gang member is accused of running a scheme to smuggle contraband into prison by "corrupting" 13 female prison guards from behind bars, four of whom he impregnated.

A federal indictment says Tavon White has been charged in the plot to smuggle drugs, cell phones and other contraband into the Baltimore jail and other corrections facilities, along with the prison guards, six of his fellow inmates and five others with gang ties who allegedly operated outside the jails.

The indictment also says the ring involved sex between the inmates and guards, which led to four of the officers becoming pregnant by White, the leader of a jailhouse gang called the Black Guerrilla Family.

White is accused of "corrupting" the female officers through personal and sexual relationships and other bribes and convincing them to join his ring, Fox Baltimore reports.

MyFoxDC.com reports the ring became increasingly brazen and confident over time, with White quoted as saying: "You understand me? This is my jail. I am dead serious, I make every final call in this jail."

White was being held at the Baltimore City Detention Center awaiting trial on a charge of attempted murder at the time.

The gang members and the corrections officers have been charged with conspiracy, drug possession and distribution and money laundering.

WTF?!?!

Comment

• Baltimore, dude.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Just implode the whole place. Walls, bars, inmates, corrupt guards, and all. End of problem.
                                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

Working...
                                X