Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey cat lovers...could you, would you, love this cat?

Mysterious winged cat baffles animal experts

*That China sure is a crazy place.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Yeah that's weird cuz when it was listed in the forum it had a last posted date of 4/19 which is why it was selected for archiving.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

Snow falls in western ND, in June

Jun 6 2009 2:49PM
        Associated Press

Bismarck, N.D. (AP) Snow has fallen in Dickinson in June, the first time in nearly 60 years the city has seen snow past May.

National Weather Service meteorologist Janine Vining in Bismarck says there were unofficial reports of a couple of inches of snow in Dickinson on Saturday.

Vining says snow in North Dakota in June is uncommon, though it's not unheard of. She says other parts of the state have seen June snow within the past 10 years.

Williston and Bismarck had received only rain as of mid-Saturday, but Vining said snow was possible in those cities later in the day.
        "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

I blame Global Warming.......
          The only logical explanation is:
          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

One of my network techs based in Montana called in today and said it snowed up there as well. He goes, "Global warming my ass."
            It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

Jamaican doctors have warned of the dangers of daggering, after being presented with a forest of fractured penises over the last year.

According to reports, daggering appears to be either a bizarre sexual practice or a music and dance craze. Or possibly both at the same time, if these videos are any thing to go by.

Either way, the practice is threatening to undermine the manhood of the island nation.

The Sun reports that Doctors have seen a trebling of cases of broken penises in the last year, which they are attributing to rough intercourse. They warn the condition can result in permanent damage.

A doctor at Kingston Public Hospital told the paper that “During very rigorous intercourse the man can hit the woman’s pubic bone and sustain a fracture. There is a loud popping sound, excruciating pain and swelling.”

Fully dressed, dance style daggering can be equally dangerous, with the Jamaica Star reporting the case of one 34 year old dance-goer who "decided to follow the instructions of the selector and 'dagger' the nearest female."

The man's putative partner didn't care to dance, and bit his bottom lip to make her point.

As he told the paper, she declined to release him once she had a grip: "Mi deh a Chubby Dread memorial, rouna Southside and di selector seh mi mus hold har. So mi start dagger and she jus spin roun an bite mi. Mi bawl out fi di people dem hear mi. Di people dem seh mi mus hold on pan her, but she neva waan let mi go."

The would-be daggerer says he will only dagger with permission in future.

If that isn't warning enough, the government is clamping down, with the national broadcaster being told to ditch songs with daggering lyrics. How the state plans to police the other style of daggering remains to be seen. ?

Comment

A Spanish trade union is suing a bakery after they allegedly threw the severed arm of an employee into a bin after it was amputated in an accident.

The Workers Commissions said in a statement Wednesday that Bolivian immigrant Franns Rilles lost his left arm on May 28, in an accident with a kneading machine at the Rovira bakery in the eastern Valencia region.
                The union says that while Rilles was being taken to a hospital someone threw his arm into the rubbish. They add that the bakery then cleaned the machinery and continued production.

Police found the arm the next day, the union said, but doctors were unable to reattach it.
                The union said Rilles had worked illegally at the factory for two years, earning ?23 (around ?19) a day, and had not been properly trained on the kneading machinery.

AAL Quintez Cephus
                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                  A Spanish trade union is suing a bakery after they allegedly threw the severed arm of an employee into a bin after it was amputated in an accident.

The Workers Commissions said in a statement Wednesday that Bolivian immigrant Franns Rilles lost his left arm on May 28, in an accident with a kneading machine at the Rovira bakery in the eastern Valencia region.
                  The union says that while Rilles was being taken to a hospital someone threw his arm into the rubbish. They add that the bakery then cleaned the machinery and continued production.

Police found the arm the next day, the union said, but doctors were unable to reattach it.
                  The union said Rilles had worked illegally at the factory for two years, earning ?23 (around ?19) a day, and had not been properly trained on the kneading machinery.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article...3&in_page_id=2

Rilles was later quoted" I knead my arm!"
                  Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

Superman Jr.?

Boy Hit By Meteorite Travelling At 30,000mph
                    *10:22am UK, Friday June 12, 2009

A teenager was hit by a meteorite travelling at 30,000mph - and lived to tell the tale.

The meteorite struck Gerrit on the hand, and buried itself in the road

Gerrit Blank was on his way to school when he saw a massive fireball heading straight towards him from the sky.

The white-hot meteorite bounced off the schoolboy's hand and hit the ground so hard it left a foot-long crater in the tarmac - as well as a three-inch scar on his hand.

Gerrit, 14, said: "At first I just saw a large ball of light and then I suddenly felt a pain in my hand.

"Then, a split second after that, there was an enormous bang like a crash of thunder."

"The noise that came after the flash of light was so loud that my ears were ringing for hours afterwards.

"When it hit me it knocked me flying and then was still going fast enough to bury itself in the road."

Scientists are now studying the pea-sized meteorite, which crashed to Earth in Essen in Germany.

Chemical tests on the rock have now proved it is from outer space.

Ansgar Korte, director of Germany's Walter Hohmann Observatory, said: "It's a real meteorite, therefore it is very valuable to collectors and scientists."

Chances of being struck by a meteorite are around one in 100 million.

Mr Korte said: "Most meteorites don't actually make it to ground level because they evaporate in the atmosphere.

"Of those that do get through, about six out of every seven of them land in water."

There is only one other known case of a human being surviving a direct hit from a meteor.

A grapefruit-sized meteor crashed through the roof of a house in Alabama, in the USA, in 1954.

After smashing through the top of the building, it bounced off furniture and then hit a woman who was asleep at the time.

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiTreo3 View Post
                      Rilles was later quoted" I knead my arm!"
                      Dough!

I wish I'd have thought of that
                      AAL Quintez Cephus
                      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

the Pillsbury Doughboy is going to be pissed when he sees where you put your arm...........

Comment

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "I'd give my left arm for an apple fritter."
                          It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

the machinery must be rather old, most dough machinery has safety features to keep people from losing limbs.

i worked in a bakery for 9 years before getting into plumbing...our mixers had these giant guards over them to keep us from falling in during operation. my boss at the time told me about a local guy at another establishment who cut his guard off because he wanted to be able to pour stuff in while it was going.

he was working alone one friday night and fell into the mixer while it was running. no one found him until monday morning.
                            "Low on the totem, till he showed 'em defiance, giant scrotum"

Comment

Gee, this story sounds sorta familiar:

Tenn. couple accused of assault using Cheetos

Verbal altercation escalates to involve the orange puffy snacks

updated 5:53 a.m. ET, Sat., June 27, 2009

SHELBYVILLE, Tenn. - Authorities say a Tennessee couple got into a fight using Cheetos.

The Bedford County Sheriff's Department say a 40-year-old man and 44-year-old woman became involved in a "verbal altercation." Somehow, the orange puffy snacks were used in the assault.

Deputies say they were charged with domestic assault. No one was hurt.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

LOL!
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X