Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now, now, now.....wouldn't want you to get in trouble for that racially insensitive tinge.

:twisted:
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Just for the record, Tavon White is no relation to me or my family lineage

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        Gang leader impregnated 4 prison guards while running contraband scheme, authorities say

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/25...e#ixzz2Rm51qWE

A Maryland gang member is accused of running a scheme to smuggle contraband into prison by "corrupting" 13 female prison guards from behind bars, four of whom he impregnated.

A federal indictment says Tavon White has been charged in the plot to smuggle drugs, cell phones and other contraband into the Baltimore jail and other corrections facilities, along with the prison guards, six of his fellow inmates and five others with gang ties who allegedly operated outside the jails.

The indictment also says the ring involved sex between the inmates and guards, which led to four of the officers becoming pregnant by White, the leader of a jailhouse gang called the Black Guerrilla Family.

White is accused of "corrupting" the female officers through personal and sexual relationships and other bribes and convincing them to join his ring, Fox Baltimore reports.

MyFoxDC.com reports the ring became increasingly brazen and confident over time, with White quoted as saying: "You understand me? This is my jail. I am dead serious, I make every final call in this jail."

White was being held at the Baltimore City Detention Center awaiting trial on a charge of attempted murder at the time.

The gang members and the corrections officers have been charged with conspiracy, drug possession and distribution and money laundering.

WTF?!?!
        he must have been packing ...
        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Hunnid dollar bills yo

Comment

• in prison? no. likely horse cock...
            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
              in prison? no. likely horse cock...
              Ha

No...$, drugs and tossed salads.

All available in prisons.

Comment

• No, you can't call your baby Lucifer: New Zealand releases list of banned names

By Lateef Mungin, CNN
                updated 6:07 AM EDT, Wed May 1, 2013

Our little bundle of joy. We're going to name you Mafia No Fear.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
                • New Zealand has an agency that signs off on baby names
                • Some names that have been vetoed are Mafia No Fear and Messiah
                • New Zealand is not the only country to edit names
                • Sweden also has a naming law and has nixed Superman as a baby name

Editor's note: Do you or your child have an unusual name? Tell us in the comments below.
                (CNN) -- Lucifer cannot be born in New Zealand.
                And there's no place for Christ or a Messiah either.
                In New Zealand, parents have to run by the government any name they want to bestow on their baby.
                And each year, there's a bevy of unusual ones too bizarre to pass the taste test.
                The country's Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages shared that growing list with CNN on Wednesday.
                Four words:
                What were they thinking?
                In the past 12 years, the agency had to turn down not one, not two, but six sets of parents who wanted to name their child "Lucifer."
                Also shot down were parents who wanted to grace their child with the name "Messiah." That happened twice.
                "Christ," too, was rejected.
                Specific rules
                As the agency put it, acceptable names must not cause offense to a reasonable person, not be unreasonably long and should not resemble an official title and rank.
                It's no surprise then that the names nixed most often since 2001 are "Justice" (62 times) and "King" (31 times).
                Some of the other entries scored points in the creativity department -- but clearly didn't take into account the lifetime of pain they'd bring.
                "Mafia No Fear." "4Real." "Anal."
                Oh, come on!
                Then there were the parents who preferred brevity through punctuation. The ones who picked '"*" (the asterisk) or '"."(period).
                Slipping through
                Still, some quirky names do make it through.
                In 2008, the country made made international news when the naming agency allowed a set of twins to be named '
                "Benson" and "Hedges" -- a popular cigarette brand -- and OK'd the names "Violence" and "Number 16 Bus Shelter."
                Asked about those examples, Michael Mead of the Internal Affairs Department (under which the agency falls) said, "All names registered with the Department since 1995 have conformed to these rules."
                And what happens when parents don't conform?
                Four years ago, a 9-year-old girl was taken away from her parents by the state so that her name could be changed from "Talula Does the Hula From Hawaii."
                Not alone
                To be sure, New Zealand is not the only country to act as editor for some parent's wacky ideas.
                Sweden also has a naming law and has nixed attempts to name children "Superman," "Metallica," and the oh-so-easy-to-pronounce "Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116."
                In 2009, the Dominican Republic contemplated banning unusual names after a host of parents began naming their children after cars or fruit.
                In the United States, however, naming fights have centered on adults.
                In 2008, a judge allowed an Illinois school bus driver to legally change his first name to "In God" and his last name to "We Trust."
                But the same year, an appeals court in New Mexico ruled against a man -- named Variable -- who wanted to change his name to "F--- Censorship!"
                Here is a list of some the names banned in New Zealand since 2001 --and how many times they came up
                Justice:62
                King:31
                Princess:28
                Prince:27
                Royal:25
                Duke:10
                Major:9
                Bishop:9
                Majesty:7
                J:6
                Lucifer:6
                using brackets around middle names:4
                Knight:4
                Lady:3
                using back slash between names:8
                Judge:3
                Royale:2
                Messiah:2
                T:2
                I:2
                Queen:2
                II:2
                Sir:2
                III:2
                Jr:2
                E:2
                V:2
                Justus:2
                Master:2
                Constable:1
                Queen Victoria:1
                Regal:1
                Emperor:1
                Christ:1
                Juztice:1
                3rd:1
                C J :1
                G:1
                Roman numerals III:1
                General:1
                Saint:1
                Lord:1
                . (full stop):1
                89:1
                Eminence:1
                M:1
                VI:1
                Mafia No Fear:1
                2nd:1
                Majesti:1
                Rogue:1
                4real:1
                * (star symbol):1
                5th:1
                S P:1
                C:1
                Sargent:1
                Honour:1
                D:1
                Minister:1
                MJ:1
                Chief:1
                Mr:1
                V8:1
                President:1
                MC:1
                Anal:1
                A.J:1
                Baron:1
                L B:1
                H-Q:1
                Queen V:1
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                  Sweden also has a naming law and has nixed attempts to name children "Superman," "Metallica," and the oh-so-easy-to-pronounce "Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116."
                  Poor kid.

Just imagine first day of kindergarten:

Boy #1: Hi, I'm Ben. What is your name?
                  Boy or Girl #2: I'm Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116. Everyone calls me B.
                  AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                  2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                  3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                  4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                  5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                  6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                  7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
                    Poor kid.

Just imagine first day of kindergarten:

Boy #1: Hi, I'm Ben. What is your name?
                    Boy or Girl #2: I'm Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116. Everyone calls me B.
                    Or.....

Pupil #1: Hi, I'm Ben. What is your name?

Pupil #2: Hi, I'm Brfuxchfuxxnopieceslvmenprixclaiminkissletsgotobed forthefirfirfirfirtimefirsex.

Everyone calls me Todd.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• How did you go from
                      Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116
                      to
                      Brfuxchfuxxnopieceslvmenprixclaiminkissletsgotobed forthefirfirfirfirtimefirsex

and what is the significance of the of the "lvmenprix" section?
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• A 41-year-old Columbus, Ohio, man is recovering after police say he ripped off part of his penis on a drug-fueled high in Ypsilanti Township.

Washtenaw County Sheriff’s deputies found the man naked and screaming after responding to a burglar alarm at Ypsilanti Middle School, 105 N. Mansfield St., about 1 a.m. Tuesday, Sgt. Geoff Fox said today.

The man was kneeling outside the school, bloody from the waist down, with parts of his genitals ripped off, Fox said. He said parts of the man’s body were transferred to the hospital with him.

Officers subdued the man for his own safety and called for an ambulance.

“He really wasn’t saying much at all — a lot of yelling and screaming,” Fox said, adding the man had broken a window to the school but didn’t take anything. “He wasn’t making sense. They couldn’t really communicate with him in terms of constructive conversation.”

The man later told investigators he picked up hallucinogenic mushrooms earlier in the day while he was in town visiting friends in a neighborhood near the school. The man does not have a history of mental problems or extensive drug use, Fox said.

“We’ve sent his blood off for further analysis to see if there was anything else, if the mushrooms could have been laced with something,” Fox said, adding that toxicology results are pending.

Medics took the man to St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Superior Township and then transferred him to an undisclosed medical center.

Fox said the man was close to death.

“In terms of vital signs, they were as low as they could go without being dead, I could only assume due to the blood loss and the shock and trauma to the body,” he said.

The man remains hospitalized today, still recovering from his injuries, Fox said. He declined to name the medical center or discuss details of his treatment.

Neighbor Jim Wonnell, 80, whose home backs up to the schoolyard, expressed shocked about the incident.

“Other than that, nothing happens around here,” Wonnell said, adding that neither he nor his wife heard the commotion a week ago.

Ypsilanti Township resident Brandon Simmons, 30, who often cuts through the schoolyard while walking to and from his apartment in nearby Country Meadows, said he was concerned about the man’s recovery.

“I don’t even know what to say — it sounds painful,” Simmons said after he cut through the school today. “Is he still alive? My prayers go out to him, and I hope he’s going to make it. Wow?….I’m at a loss for words.”
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That story has actually prompted me to check what ex Scottish Soccer Internationalist, Paul Dickov is doing these days.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Never heard of shrooms turning you into a DIY eunuch.

Comment

• Considering he was from Columbus, he probably did society a favor.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• A buckeye is a hairless nut.

That guy is now a dickless nut!

Comment

Working...
                                X