Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
    That story made me think of this post. Rest in peace, Yooperman.

http://detroitlionsforum.com/forums/...postcount=3016
    Ugh, I had forgotten that story. I miss his sense of humor so much!!
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• ^Same here Deb.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• This happened here in Kumamoto.

Stray cat a suspect in 'attempted murder'

By Johannes EISELE

A Japanese police probe into what looked like the attempted murder of an elderly bedridden woman has reportedly led to an unlikely suspect: a stray cat.

Mayuko Matsumoto's daughter found her bleeding profusely from about 20 cuts to her face on Nov 6 at her home in a mountainous region of southern Japan.

Police launched an attempted murder investigation after seeing the wounds, some of them relatively severe, according to local broadcaster RKK.

"When we found her, blood covered everything above her chin. Her face was soaked in blood. I didn't know what had happened," Matsumoto's daughter told RKK.

Matsumoto, who is 82 years old and reportedly unable to speak, had to receive emergency care, Kyodo News said.

Investigators found no sign of people entering or leaving the house at the time of the suspected attack, the private network NTV said.

They then realised that Matsumoto's wounds looked like cat scratches, it added.

Police turned their attention to the stray cats loitering around Matsumoto's house, and found traces of what may be human blood on one of them, the Nishinippon Shimbun newspaper said Friday.

"Police are analysing a blood sample taken from the claw of the cat which might have scratched the victim," national broadcaster NHK reported.

A police spokesman declined to directly comment on the case on Friday, but told AFP that investigators were not disputing the media reports.
        A Japanese police probe into what looked like the attempted murder of an elderly bedridden woman has reportedly led to an unlikely suspect: a stray cat. Mayuko Matsumoto's daughter found her bleeding profusely from about 20 cuts to her face on Nov 6 at her home in the mountainous region…
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Woah! Cat got mad because gramma didn't get around to putting out food for it?
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Sounds like it was a stray. Maybe she'd always given them food but got to the point where she couldn't so the cat lashed out? It's just crazy they were looking for a human who'd done it. I actually heard about this story from a student who lives near where it happened.
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Cum on Michigan...

EDUCATION

4 hours ago

Michigan State cancels 'make your own dildo' student event

A Friday night sex-ed event promising Michigan State students an opportunity to make their own sex toys has suddenly been canceled.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• LMAO!

Comment

• Went to school there. The "macadamia nut" is NOT a cookie. I warned you.
                  Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• https://www.freep.com/story/news/nat...ex/1078507001/

*Robogasms: Thirty-one percent of single men said they would have sex with a robot, while only 15% of women said they were open to robo-sex. Nearly half of singles consider sex with a robot as cheating.
                    Wait....what? Is that stat for real? 31%? Oy gevalt!!!! No way would I stoop to such an awful thing.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The ladies percentage seems low in my experience.

BOB (acronym for a battery operated boyfriend) is essentially a male robot. Fess up ladies.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I am confused.

Did 31% say they would or they do have sex with a robot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                          I am confused.

Did 31% say they would or they do have sex with a robot?
                          Yes.
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Well, there was that guy caught humping a car's tailpipe like a year ago...... and another one caught screwing a chain link fence.

So Darwin is still at work.
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                              Well, there was that guy caught humping a car's tailpipe like a year ago...... and another one caught screwing a chain link fence.

So Darwin is still at work.
                              Yeah but those are one offs this story is talking 31 percent!

Comment

• They add up. We don't hear about every instance. Thankfully.

Oh, add guys fucking pies.
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X