Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaadam4, You continue to slide down the list of food throwing deviants...

A Florida woman was arrested after she allegedly threw a frozen pork chop at her boyfriend.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
      "Woman rode motorbike naked, got fingered in the street and punched a blind man"

"A woman has been jailed and banned from entering Woking after she punched a blind man and was caught in the middle of a sex act in the street."

Defence barrister Timothy Leete said that she was addicted to inhaling butane gas

Seriously?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

From the story:

I can guess what the c**t word was. But wtf was first word they censored?
        Can't figure that one either Deb.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• peti

Comment

• Sounds good DWT
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Paki, used in a derogatory way to somebody from Pakistan.
                AAL Quintez Cephus
                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Jaadam4 is quickly sliding out of the top 5 of egregious food crimes.
                  A Florida man was arrested earlier this month after he allegedly started a fight with his girlfriend by slapping her in the face with a cheeseburger.
                  Last edited by Panoptes; May 15, 2019, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• That's a whopper.

Comment

• Dude's in a pickle now.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Now it's just a race to outdue each others stupidity..

A Florida man pelted his girlfriend in the "head and face area" with sweet and sour sauce packets on Sunday because he was angry she had "bought the wrong food from McDonald's," a felony battery complaint said. 

Comment

• Wonder what the statue of limitations is for assault with mac n' cheese?

Comment

• I served my time!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                              Haven't gone to Del Taco in a few months and decided to break the drought today. While I'm sitting there eating, two of the employees decide to go dukes up! The manager, interviewing a gal 2 booths up from me, has to jump up and spring into action to break the fight up. Fortunately he was a big enough dude to pull it off. He told the instigator to have a seat at one of the booths while he went to calm down the other guy that was still throwing a fit, probably from an adrenaline rush. I doubt the instigator will be employed there after today.
                              Duel Taco, now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

Duel Taco, now?
                                Gonz busting out with a dad joke!
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X