Announcement

Collapse

Please support the forum

As you shop this holiday season, please remember to use the forum's Amazon.com link (listed in the menu as "Amazon Link") to add items to your cart and purchase them. The forum gets a small commission from every item sold and the commission increases based on the number of items sold in a month. (So even buying a 99 cent MP3 helps!) Bonus this year: Amazon has announced FREE SHIPPING through the holidays!!

Additionally, the forum gets a "bounty" for various offers at Amazon.com. For instance, if you sign up for a 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime, the forum will earn $3. If you create a wedding or baby registry, the forum earns $3. And creating an Amazon Business account will send a $15 commission our way.

Your personal information is completely private, I only get a list of items that were ordered/shipped via the link, no names or locations or anything. This does not cost you anything extra and it helps pays the operating costs of this forum which continue to go up as our commissions have gone down. Thank you for your support and happy holidays!! --Deborah

Here is the link:
Click here to shop at Amazon.com
See more
See less

Tigers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs rule.

Comment

• Much better than DeCalso for sure.
      The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

• I think Alex pitched in high school. I didn't even know he is on the D-backs. Thanks for posting Deborah

Comment

• For 18 million you need a guy who can field.

The bottom fell out of this team 18 hours after I made a post praising the team so far. This season is reminiscent of the numerous terrible seasons of the 90s. Make a valiant effort to get to 500 for a couple months, when it's goes south look to the July trade deadline to unload anyone with a pulse as presents for the putrid year. Rinse, wash, repeat for another 5 seasons.

Comment

• If someone actually offers Castellanos over $18 million, then yeah, let him walk.

What's most likely going to happen is that Chris I. is gonna lowball him or trade him for peanuts at the deadline.

Comment

• All right Chemiclord.

What is a low ball offer on Nick C. on an extension?

What should the Tigers get for Castellanos if traded at the deadline?
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• With their recent swoon they are now just a half game above having the 4th pick in the draft. A lot can still happen and I'd say Balt and KC will have the top 2 picks, and Chicago WS likely the 3rd.

Comment

• Unless it’s the top pick does it really matter?
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'm looking forward to JV throwing a no hitter on Sunday.

Comment

• He’s one of the few that could do it almost every time he steps on the mound.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        Unless it’s the top pick does it really matter?
                        They're bunched with several teams that will pick 4-10 so it might. Higher the pick the better for a rebuild. But you're right, not nearly as important as basketball.

Comment

• The baseball draft is just such a crapshoot. That’s why I’m glad we have such an experienced free thinker at the helm in Kenny Holland errrrrr.. forget it
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
                            I'm looking forward to JV throwing a no hitter on Sunday.
                            Me too jaad.
                            GO LIONS "19" !!

Take us to the promised land Matthew.

Comment

• I'm insulted.

Comment

• Think Frank!!!
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X