X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs rule.

Comment

• Much better than DeCalso for sure.
      The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

• I think Alex pitched in high school. I didn't even know he is on the D-backs. Thanks for posting Deborah

Comment

• For 18 million you need a guy who can field.

The bottom fell out of this team 18 hours after I made a post praising the team so far. This season is reminiscent of the numerous terrible seasons of the 90s. Make a valiant effort to get to 500 for a couple months, when it's goes south look to the July trade deadline to unload anyone with a pulse as presents for the putrid year. Rinse, wash, repeat for another 5 seasons.

Comment

• If someone actually offers Castellanos over $18 million, then yeah, let him walk.

What's most likely going to happen is that Chris I. is gonna lowball him or trade him for peanuts at the deadline.

Comment

• All right Chemiclord.

What is a low ball offer on Nick C. on an extension?

What should the Tigers get for Castellanos if traded at the deadline?
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• With their recent swoon they are now just a half game above having the 4th pick in the draft. A lot can still happen and I'd say Balt and KC will have the top 2 picks, and Chicago WS likely the 3rd.

Comment

• Unless it’s the top pick does it really matter?
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'm looking forward to JV throwing a no hitter on Sunday.

Comment

• He’s one of the few that could do it almost every time he steps on the mound.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        Unless it’s the top pick does it really matter?
                        They're bunched with several teams that will pick 4-10 so it might. Higher the pick the better for a rebuild. But you're right, not nearly as important as basketball.

Comment

• The baseball draft is just such a crapshoot. That’s why I’m glad we have such an experienced free thinker at the helm in Kenny Holland errrrrr.. forget it
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
                            I'm looking forward to JV throwing a no hitter on Sunday.
                            Me too jaad.
                            GO LIONS "19" !!

Take us to the promised land Matthew.

Comment

• I'm insulted.

Comment

• Think Frank!!!
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X