Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
    Just watched the end again.

Note how that black dumas keeps saying out loud about the white old man who beat him down, "Im gonna kill that nigga. Im gonna kill that nigga. Next time I see him, I'm gonna kill that nigga."

The desperate cries of a street nothing wannabe street thug.
    indeed. someone who can't take a good ass-whipping and just leave it at that.

also: I watched a follow up interview with the vietnam vet in that video, turns out the guy he beat up was a convicted murderer on parole. since carrying a concealed knife was a violation of said parole, he's allegedly going back in the joint for 10 more years.
    "Low on the totem, till he showed 'em defiance, giant scrotum"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweatpants Murphy View Post
      indeed. someone who can't take a good ass-whipping and just leave it at that.

also: I watched a follow up interview with the vietnam vet in that video, turns out the guy he beat up was a convicted murderer on parole. since carrying a concealed knife was a violation of said parole, he's allegedly going back in the joint for 10 more years.
      Actually, he's quite a liar. He did not have a knife and is not on parole. Epic beardman is actually a druggie and has a huge rapsheet. The black fellow in the video did a radio interview, which you can access on youtube.
      The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I1r3dhMUO4"]YouTube- AC Transit Bus Fight - Interview MICHAEL THE BLACK GUY THAT GOT BEAT UP - Epic Beard Man[/ame]
        The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Look at Killer's video about "New developments at the top of the Draft". That's pretty funny:

Get the latest Detroit Lions team and players news, blogs, rumors, schedule, roster, audio and more. Comment on the news and join Lions fan forum at MLive.com.

Comment

• Looking at all the videos Michael seems to have a more believable story than Tom. Toms story seems a little erratic.
            AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
            2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
            3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
            4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
            5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
            6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
            7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
              Look at Killer's video about "New developments at the top of the Draft". That's pretty funny:

http://www.mlive.com/lions/
              Yeah, they are shitty little Sunday Go To Meeting glasses. LOL

Just like most of your reports.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
                Looking at all the videos Michael seems to have a more believable story than Tom. Toms story seems a little erratic.
                The tapes I'm watching don't lie.

Regardless of words, new sober persona not-a-thug wannabe gangsta Michael started the verbal threats and got in the guys face after he moved away to defuse some tension.

Still looks to me like the old, you started and he finished it scrum.

Comment

• Tosh.0 finds the best clips don't they? LOL

I laughed so hard at this one

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=424e6jWv3P0"]YouTube- Roller skate gangsta 4GIFs.com[/ame]

Comment

• It was so unwatchable that punch line view didn't even have me crackin a smile.

Comment

• Gonz, you made it farther than me stopped at 1:36

Comment

• lol

I almost banged the gong when the big fella stepped to center. Ugggh

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                          Actually, he's quite a liar. He did not have a knife and is not on parole. Epic beardman is actually a druggie and has a huge rapsheet. The black fellow in the video did a radio interview, which you can access on youtube.

i smell a rematch!
                          "Low on the totem, till he showed 'em defiance, giant scrotum"

Comment

• Bill Burr's podcast turned me on to the following hilarious video:

Public-access TV host bombarded with prank calls

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIEHI0vfCBk&feature=PlayList&p=4472BBDE9A6 3DF0E&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5"]YouTube- Public-access TV host bombarded with prank calls.[/ame]

Watch the whole thing through.

Comment

• "In answer to your second question" --- "No"

LOL...

Comment

• I was wondering if anyone was ever going to join me in laughing at that video today.

Dude got hammered over and over once the F bombs started.

Comment

Working...
                                X