No announcement yet.

OT-funny video thread.. googogogogogo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't steal stuff off a rocket engineer's porch, that'll learn you.

The fart spray was the cherry on top of the sundae imo. That's hilarious.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Same type treatment of a different porch pirate in today's news:

Last edited by Panoptes; December 19, 2018, 03:45 PM.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• That's the same person as I posted, Gonz.
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Ok

All I said is a different porch pirate met a similar fate.

Comment

• Most know that I love the comedy of BILL BURR.
            Sometimes its great being late to the party, dude literally has me in stitches. And so much material to watch.

First seen him making fun of Trump haters, and how it wouldn't be so great in Canada either. lol !

Comment

• If you have not seen it yet, watch his roast of Philadelphia (beginning to end).

Legendary

Comment

•  

Comment

• I know McCringleberry has had issues on and off the field. But Id like to see a comeback.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• that was superb
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Not funny, but pretty cool
                      AAL Quintez Cephus
                      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Marko69,

Did you get out to see Bill Burr earlier this year? You had your chance...

Comment

• How do you guys post videos?
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            How do you guys post videos?
                            Thats not the reply to Panoptes post I was expecting there!!

"No, probably didn't. Out getting new shellac's!"
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              Marko69,

Did you get out to see Bill Burr earlier this year? You had your chance...
                              Absolute nightmare! No I didn't. Was out getting new shellacs!

Seriously though, I didn't even know he was playing Glasgow. Obviously wasn't advertised that well and I don't usually go on his website. Usually just wait for his specials on Netflix.

Trust me, if i'd gone......., YOU'D BE FIRST i'd let know.

Comment

• His website is always churning with performance dates. He also gives everybody advanced notice of show dates going on sale during his weekly podcast, Monday Morning Podcast with Bill Burr. Funny thing is, he rarely posts his weekly show just on Monday because he's always traveling.

New Netflix comedy show, Paper Tiger, drops on 9/10 and his animated series, F is for Family, was picked up for season #4 (see them on Netflix).
                                Last edited by Panoptes; September 6, 2019, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X