No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the employment prospects for a master of fine arts (MFA?) from SCAD?
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Would you like fries with that?

;)
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        Would you like fries with that?

;)
        Remove the smiley face and then
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Hello,
          I've been lurking, but thought I'd say hello.
          I'm 34 years old, from Toronto.
          A few years back, I took the Lions as my team.
          A lot of friends grew up in southwestern ontario, and they were big lions fans.
          I went "all-in" with the Lions when Suh was drafted. I love how he plays, he's my guy.
          Truth is, the current roster is really exciting. Of course Megatron is a special player to watch. I'd argue that Stafford has been underrated. I know the NFL has evolved into a pass heavy game, but his monster seasons should be getting more attention. Bush/Bell are an exciting tandem.
          I've hit up a game the last couple of years. I made it to the Eastern Market last year for the tailgate prior to the Bears game. What a game that was?!!! (Eff cutler!)
          I'm pretty eager to see what this new coaching staff can do.
          I'm big into the "Shield". I really can't get enough. I'm a big fan of the NFLN.
          I also religiously listen to the Rich Eisen Podcast.
          I can't wait for the schedule to be released (hopefully in the next 48 hours) So i can plan my game(s) in 2014.

EDIT:
          I forgot to add, I really Hate the Packers.
          Not sure if it is the same in the USA, but their fans are so annoying. They are the official team of people that know nothing about football. They just like the idea of a small town having a team. They used to play half of their games in milwaukee...anyways, i could go on. But Thanksgiving 2013 made me REALLY happy.
          Last edited by Wagner; April 20, 2014, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• Are you me? Welcome to our forum.
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Welcome to the forum, Wagner.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Let's have a heart to heart here, Wagner......., are you Robert? If so, can I borrow Stephanie for 15 minutes? Won't take that long though, promise.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• HA! I actually have been a full time graphic designer for 20+ years and I am moving into being a college professor when I am older and you have to have an MFA to do that.

Comment

• Cool enough RP, welcome to the ferret hut.

Comment

• Welcome rollerpimp and Wagner.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Dear Wagner,

The committee on self loathing was alerted to numerous warning markers in your introduction. The mention of Toronto, the Lions, and reference to "all in" are particularly disturbing signs of what we fear may be LeafsnLions syndrome. We do not mean to alarm you if you are lucky enough to only be suffering from masochistic delusions or have recently broken a fall of no less than two stories with your neck and/or skillet. If neither of these less harmful circumstances are the case, we urge you to take desperate and immediate actions to curtail (LeafsnLions syndrome cannot be stopped, only contained) your most unfortunate situation. Your fellow sufferers will be checking in on you frequently, but until then, please take into consideration the following (non-hippie) temporary relief and less painful alternatives to what you are currently experiencing:

1. Consider being a Chicago Cubs fan.
                        2. Rub your knee cap with a cheese grater before wearing snug corduroys.
                        3. Watch the movie "The Notebook" in slow motion, with audio on.
                        4. Argue with ANYONE in this forum about ANYTHING....always.
                        5. Search for all Trickalicious posts and read each one from start to finish.

These should be healthier substitutes and will help temper your misguided eagerness for any Lions happenings after the draft is concluded. Good luck and God bless.
                        Last edited by Trickalicious; April 21, 2014, 01:39 PM. Reason: for Bim and his nuts
                        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Don't argue?

Comment

• Thanks for the warm welcome.

Comment

• Welcome RP and Wagner.

Sorry I don't have any pictures you have requested RP but I do have other interesting pictures if you're interested.

"I can't wait for the schedule to be released (hopefully in the next 48 hours) So i can plan my game(s) in 2014."
                              -----------------------------------Please come join us for our annual Forum Game we have each year.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Man, I don't even remember typing that post to RP. I really must have been drunk! Welcome to the forum (again)!
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X