Clear All

• You missed nothing, Septem.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• He said he missed us
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Septem View Post
        Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll be around to see what I have missed in the last season!
        Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        He said he missed us
        He did? I must have missed that.
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
          He did? I must have missed that.
          Here is the part where I was close saying I missed you guys:

Originally posted by Septem View Post
          Missed one season, because of work mainly, it has been all about work in the last couple of years. Decided that it had to stop and that I have to go back doing things that I like as well. One of them was following the Lions.
          Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
          🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
          https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• atta boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Septem View Post
              Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll be around to see what I have missed in the last season!
              You need to check out ALL of dwt1's posts. You might be bored though.

Because they all say the same thing as stated below..

This message is hidden because dwt1 is on your ignore list.
              Apathetic No More.

Comment

• I don't really know where else to post something like this, but this happened:

Stay up to date with all the College sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

So we might end up getting a few new users around here. I dunno. Would be cool to get an influx of youth around here, as much as some of you guys might not like it. haha.
                1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Great. Just what we need is a bunch of new posters that don't know that they should ignore DimWiT...
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Can you imagine a mass amount of new posters trying to figure out his black hole of hysteria? Regurgitating the same arguments that we've all had with him for extended periods of time.

That would be terrible.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• OR..

Can you imagine if that forum brought its troll to us. Can you imagine 2 of them?
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        Can you imagine a mass amount of new posters trying to figure out his black hole of hysteria? Regurgitating the same arguments that we've all had with him for extended periods of time.

That would be terrible.
                        We already have Iron Lion feeding him. He should know better, but he hasn't been around for a while.

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        OR..

Can you imagine if that forum brought its troll to us. Can you imagine 2 of them?
                        Noooooooooooooo
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarjack87 View Post
                          I don't really know where else to post something like this, but this happened:

Stay up to date with all the College sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

So we might end up getting a few new users around here. I dunno. Would be cool to get an influx of youth around here, as much as some of you guys might not like it. haha.
                          Never heard of either website.

Comment

• a webisite that can be beneficial is www.detroitlionsden.com. It has different links, one of them being scout I think.

Comment

• Good to hear from you Septem
                              AAL Quintez Cephus
                              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Thanks Dean.
                                Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                                🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                                https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

Working...
                                X