No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been a lurker for a very long time. forgot I created a login back in 2015. felt it was the right time to finally post...lookin forward to chatting ya! take it ez...

Comment

• Welcome Mad.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Hey madatgravity47,

Glad you finally posted, Don't be shy.

Why are you mad at gravity? Is you chest falling into your stomach/waistline?

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
          Is you chest falling into your stomach/waistline?
          If you don't have that checked out, you could be talking out your ass soon. We already have enough of that around here.
          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• HA!
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
              Hey madatgravity47,

Glad you finally posted, Don't be shy.

Why are you mad at gravity? Is you chest falling into your stomach/waistline?
              Nah, it's the name of an old alternative band I used to listen to... The name stuck with me all these years...why is your name bimmer84? Was bimmer83 already taken?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                If you don't have that checked out, you could be talking out your ass soon. We already have enough of that around here.
                Yeah I noticed a lot of people talking in there ass as well...:-o

Comment

• Originally posted by madatgravity47 View Post
                  Nah, it's the name of an old alternative band I used to listen to... The name stuck with me all these years...why is your name bimmer84? Was bimmer83 already taken?
                  Beloved E30 BMW with 247,000 miles. Sold to a teenager that totaled it in under 1 month.

RIP

Comment

• Dude

I don't remember the totaling part
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by madatgravity47 View Post
                      Was bimmer83 already taken?
                      Ha!

I have a feeling this one is going to make it. Most new people dislike the sarcasm, the epic Lion failures followed by long offseasons or dwt?s stupid ass posts and then leave.

Welcome MAG47. Stick around.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Dilly Dilly!
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          Ha!

I have a feeling this one is going to make it. Most new people dislike the sarcasm, the epic Lion failures followed by long offseasons or dwt’s stupid ass posts and then leave.

I picked up on that right away as well. Others say they lurk for a long time but once they register to contribute they disappear after any conflict.

Welcome madatgravity47
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            Ha!

I have a feeling this one is going to make it. Most new people dislike the sarcasm, the epic Lion failures followed by long offseasons or dwt?s stupid ass posts and then leave.

I remember initially being put off by the arguing here but liked the place enough to stay and had gone through far worse junk at the newsgroups back in the day. Anyone else cut their teeth at newsgroups? Good night things got brutal there.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Those who stay will be champions...
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• lol
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X