No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahaha thanks guys ! I had the choice to buy season ticket to see the Buffalo Bills or the Detroit Lions ! I finally choose the lions cause they have a brighter future ! They already have an explosive offense with : Stafford, Best, Smith, Johnson, Burleson, Scheffler and Pettigrew ! And the defense cannot do worse than previews years with the addition of good players, such as Suh and Van den Bosch !
    So i really think that the Lions can turned the franchise around and Schwarz is a good guy for the job !

Yeah i've seen the seating chart but i was just wondering if the seats that i took are great, but it seems that every seats are greats ;)

Comment

Being in FF, you got great angels from all the seats, It seemed so surreal the first time i was in there. But most seats are decent plus worst comes to worse you have a giant monitor to watch!
      I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

Welcome Joe!

The seats @ FF are all great...even the nose bleed seats.

It's usually the product on the filed that sucks!

Comment

Thanks YT !

I've done a lot of research and a lot of peoples are saying that Ford Field is one of the best venue in the NFL. So i cant wait to come 8 times this season ;)
          Especialy that i live in Gatineau so i need to drive 9 hour each time :/ h?h? !

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitDad08 View Post
            Being in FF, you got great angels from all the seats, It seemed so surreal the first time i was in there. But most seats are decent plus worst comes to worse you have a giant monitor to watch!
            DD, you ever get down to Bosco's or The Butcher Block? I love the LR resturant scene. Been to most of them, Sonny Smiths is ok, not the best though. Ever been down to the flying saucer, downtown?
            Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

Hi,big Georgia bulldog fan here.started to watch the Lions after they drafted Stafford.I found this forum last year and have been following it every day since.Man you guys were brutal on Stafford,but I see he won some over with that Cleveland game.He is going to be a good quarterback for the Lions.

Comment

Welcome!!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Welcome Gastoverat! I'm looking forward to seeing Stafford progress this season. I stubbornly started him in my fantasy league with my friends last year, and I plan to do the same again. Hopefully it'll work out better this season.
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Welcome Gastoverat.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Welcome to the nuthouse. The only thing missing at Ford Field are the hedges. (well, maybe a Lion named uga too.)
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Speaking of Fantasy Football, we should start a league! Or, I may be ahead of myself.... have there been previous forum leagues? I would Commish one if need be!
                        I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

Originally posted by gastoverat View Post
                          Hi,big Georgia bulldog fan here.started to watch the Lions after they drafted Stafford.I found this forum last year and have been following it every day since.Man you guys were brutal on Stafford,but I see he won some over with that Cleveland game.He is going to be a good quarterback for the Lions.
                          Welcome. I lived in Atl. from 2002 to 2007 & worked for MARTA.

I saw Stafford when he was coming into UGA and followed his college career. I wasn't impressed with what I saw there. But it looks like he might be a great pro after what I saw last year.

Comment

There'll be FF Jap. They do a money league and plenty of room for a couple of free leagues too.
                            ------------
                            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                              There'll be FF Jap. They do a money league and plenty of room for a couple of free leagues too.
                              The free leagues would be fun. The buy-in for the money leagues usually costs less than the cost of sending the money over from Japan in the first place. Also, I'm not very good at FF.
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

There are always two or three free leagues with different scoring variations. If one fills up fast, somebody starts another one. If you want to play there will be a league here for you, I'm sure.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X