No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New people should join any forum (not just this one) with thickish skin. I'll never forget danOs first post to me after I asked about abbreviations in my 3rd post...... FU = Fuck You! LMAO! And I genuinely did LMAO. I replied, "wouldn't that be FY, buddy...., then he lol'd....., now we are best buddies....., we have sleepovers all the time.

Never experienced any poster on any forum like CGVT. Blunt, to the point, sarcastic, but funny as fk! Arguably the most honest, down to Earth guy on here. I'd drink beer with cgvt...... But he would NOT allow it if I didn't take my tongue out his ass.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Cheers, Marko

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• And yes, the woman's hand is yours
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I was going to say,,, "hey, nice ring"..... But that doesn't sound right after the "tongue" post!

Cheers!
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            Because you would have started a new thread.
            LOL! That was perfect.
            It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• "I'll never forget danOs first post to me after I asked about abbreviations in my 3rd post...... FU = Fuck You! LMAO! And I genuinely did LMAO. I replied, "wouldn't that be FY, buddy...., then he lol'd....., now we are best buddies....., we have sleepovers all the time."
              ----------------------------------You know it.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I heard this site is the most badass site on the internet with alot badass people.Hello everyone

Comment

• Flattery will get you, your ass beat down!

j/k

Welcome to the Best Damn Lions Forum On The Net (BDLFOTN).

Enjoy
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I think there is only one "badass" member in this place. You'll find out who that is if you start talkng bollocks.

Welcome LF123......., (sounds like a German flight number)

Comment

• LF123,

Welcome. A few tips for a smooth transition.

Replace "the Lions" with "we" at every opportunity.
                      Counter every single knock on this team with, "this year is different".
                      Start as many draft threads as possible and extra credit for asking for stickies.
                      Be sure to make a mistake with any stat you provide. A typo, an overlooked bit of minutia, anything.
                      Call Barry Sanders the second best running back especially during Dallas and Chicago game days.
                      This one is easy, just worship Aaron Rodgers and or Jay Cutler. Simple.
                      Collect donations for WCF healthy living longevity project.
                      Declare yourself the Messiah and or expert with ANYTHING.
                      Consider changing name to Buckeyesrule123.
                      Replace lose with loose.
                      Interject both politics and religion in all responses, except in those threads. Then just talk Lions.
                      Use lol, lmao, lmfao, bff, as punctuation.
                      Invite Philly fans to come chat and exchange football facts.
                      Respond to anyone with 10,000 or more posts as "kiddo". Otherwise, "chief" or "bucko" works.
                      Mention pirates and stretchy pants in one post once per week.

This should get you started. Good to have you.
                      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Welcome 123
                        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                          I think there is only one "badass" member in this place. You'll find out who that is if you start talkng bollocks.

Welcome LF123......., (sounds like a German flight number)
                          LF123, Departure control, You are cleared for departure as number 1 on runway 016. Be advised of severe turbulence as you near mediocrity. Strong updrafts of koolaid will be followed by severe downbursts of ineptitude.
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• ha!

Welcome 123.

Comment

• Welcome to the forum, LF123. I hope you just didn't give us the combination for your luggage.
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Tony......, departure control post ....., brilliant

Comment

Working...
                                X