No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Dmob. Instead of going all ultimate warrior why don't you tell us a little about yourself.

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I am someone who loves football and is not going to stand by act like this team is serious about winning or being a contender! Because next year excuse doesn't work anymore

Comment

• If you strip all of your in your face posts and new threads down to the simplest form my take away is that you're passionate about the Lions. That's definitely a plus. All Lions fans have suffered with the Fords being at the helm and I hope for our sake we get a winner sooner rather than later.

I hope you show some personality beyond the "I'm pissed at the Lions" ultimate warrior passion rants. Its a long off season.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You'll get nothing and like it!

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Welcome Dmbbozz.

You are preaching to the choir.

Many here did not witness the only playoff victory since being purchased by WCF SR. Those who did, have espoused a similar point of view for some time now. I am guessing you would have had fun with the discussions on Millen.

Welcome and we look forward to your input on how the team can improve. There is some very intelligent discussion about personnel and management albeit, most of the the discussions have turned into a platform for beating dead horses.

......and you will find that for the overwhelming majority of posters on this board, the wait till next year mantra is old and no longer a battle cry of hope.

I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• The choir says Amen

Comment

• I live only 2 miles from Ford Field. I had friends recently attend a game from Seattle. They had a great time and was overwhelmed by the customer service and attention they received.
                They stayed in a5 star hotel in Freetown, which is like a half mile from Ford Field.

For a brief stay downtown is your best choice. You'll have a great time, and then the game will begin and you'll be back in Shitzville

Comment

• Greektown not Freetown lol

Comment

• Hi im new to the site and trying to figure out exactly how it works so bare with me...lol.

Comment

• Welcome aboard.

Just in time to enjoy the Lions Superbowl (the annual draft).

Just remember, the return key to avoid run on sentences is your friend. ????

Go Lions!

Comment

• Welcome!
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

Just remember, the return key to avoid run on sentences is your friend. ????

Go Lions!
                          lol
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Welcome GOAT Barry.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Been a fan for 48 yrs. Been there , done that. Just want to talk about how to forget 48 yrs and start talking about dynasty

Comment

• Originally posted by jeffree2Bme View Post
                                Been a fan for 48 yrs. Been there , done that. Just want to talk about how to forget 48 yrs and start talking about dynasty
                                No to the bolded part. That was a total chick show ;)

Welcome aboard (my 2nd welcome to you - see Lions thread).

Comment

Working...
                                X