No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Welcome Australian Lion!

My first question is are you planing on wearing Bears gear for that game?

Seats in FF are good no matter what angle you are viewing. This game is the most popular on the schedule. If you are truly making a trip from OZ to see the turkey day game, I might be able to help with the experience.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Heh, heh. Translation: They are headed for the dressing and stuffing because they just got cooked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

Heh, heh. Translation: They are headed for the dressing and stuffing because they just got cooked.
          Excuse me sir! The Lions will be victorious on Thanksgiving against the Bears of Chicago.

You can can go ahead and mark that down
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            Welcome Australian Lion!

My first question is are you planing on wearing Bears gear for that game?

Seats in FF are good no matter what angle you are viewing. This game is the most popular on the schedule. If you are truly making a trip from OZ to see the turkey day game, I might be able to help with the experience.

Comment

• This Californian can and will vouch for (Malto) Mark as being a fun and honorable advocate of the Detroit metro area and the Lions.
              ??????
              However, neither of us will blow smoke up your behind about the Lions vs Bears chances. ;)
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• It's is it worth it to you? That is the question. But mostly yes. as was said, I've been top tier for a preseason game, and you can see great most anywhere at Ford Field. 2 years ago we got 6 tickets 30 rows behind the players bench on the 30 yard line to see the Brown's get destroyed. Had a Browns fan sitting next to me with his wife, and some browns fan family in front of us. Good times........

I skipped going last year because.... reasons.

If you're going from that far away - I suggest go all fuggin out and get the good seats.

Cost a lot more for me to near the players than the shitty $7 preseason tickets - but was worth it to me at like $250 per ticket? It is an experience, so hard to nail down it's 'worth'. But I had a good time with my daughter, brother, best friend and some others!
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

It's is it worth it to you? That is the question. But mostly yes. as was said, I've been top tier for a preseason game, and you can see great most anywhere at Ford Field. 2 years ago we got 6 tickets 30 rows behind the players bench on the 30 yard line to see the Brown's get destroyed. Had a Browns fan sitting next to me with his wife, and some browns fan family in front of us. Good times........

I skipped going last year because.... reasons.

If you're going from that far away - I suggest go all fuggin out and get the good seats.

Cost a lot more for me to near the players than the shitty $7 preseason tickets - but was worth it to me at like $250 per ticket? It is an experience, so hard to nail down it's 'worth'. But I had a good time with my daughter, brother, best friend and some others!
                  Thanks ????

Comment

• OK. Let me start off by digging into my phone directory and get in touch with someone that could help greatly with game day experience.

I will start working on that on Tuesday. They will not be in the office on Monday due to the Easter holiday.

Edit:

....and I would love to be your local connection and host a post game dinner. That is, as long as I do not have another responsibility that calls me out of town. As of right now, I have no plans of being out of town for Thanksgiving and I will know by Memorial Day (last Monday in May here in the States) if I will be home or not. I entirely expect to be home but the Memorial Day date is the deadline for possible schedule changes.
                    Last edited by Malto Marko; April 21, 2019, 07:55 AM.

Comment

• I have a few numbers for exotic dancers if that helps at all.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ha!

Stormy Daniels left town long ago and Bethany, Nicole, and Shaquita were able to retire after you left.

Comment

• These girls gotta make their way through school
                          somehow bro
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Hello everyone! New member here. Name is Pablo

Comment

• Welcome Pablo.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• luv the name, you from Colorado?

Comment

Working...
                                X