• Show
Clear All

• welcome anyway, even if your not lol

Comment

• Welcome Pablocito!
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Welcome Pablo.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          OK. Let me start off by digging into my phone directory and get in touch with someone that could help greatly with game day experience.

I will start working on that on Tuesday. They will not be in the office on Monday due to the Easter holiday.

Edit:

....and I would love to be your local connection and host a post game dinner. That is, as long as I do not have another responsibility that calls me out of town. As of right now, I have no plans of being out of town for Thanksgiving and I will know by Memorial Day (last Monday in May here in the States) if I will be home or not. I entirely expect to be home but the Memorial Day date is the deadline for possible schedule changes.

Comment

• Welcome Pablo
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• nicki minaj cowboys GIF by Cheezburger
              Hey Pablo, these people have been looking for you, buddy.

One of them works down the local Nail Bar.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Comment

• All is well, AL thanks for asking.

I have responded.

Comment

• Hey all, I'm a refugee from the 247Sports Lions boards that shut down earlier last week....anybody else? Anyway, gooo Lions (dont suck)!

Comment

• Originally posted by Apex19 View Post
                      Hey all, I'm a refugee from the 247Sports Lions boards that shut down earlier last week....anybody else? Anyway, gooo Lions (dont suck)!
                      Welcome Apex.

Most of us have been bs'ing since 1994 or 2004. That other place closing and you finding this place was your luckiest day ever.

We generally do NOT censure anything. If you get effed with, you're just getting jumped in, fight back with your truth.

Stand tall and enjoy the BDLFOTN!

Comment

• Welcome Apex.

Stick around for some great humor.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                          Stick around for some great humor.....
                          ........ on the field where Lions players are......, and of course on the forum when Jaadam finishes second in the Money League.

(Just finished that sentence for you Malto)
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• TY Marko.

Comment

• And then there was no Pablo.

(scratches head)

Comment

• Hello out there fellow Lions fans. I'm new here on the forums, but been a Lions fan many years. I began liking the Lions in 1980 when Billy Sims was a top running back in the NFL. Through the years we have had good players on this team, but can never get to the big show, the Super Bowl. The Lions and the Browns are the last two oldest teams that has never been to a Super Bowl. Would'nt that be cool if both teams met eachother in the same Super Bowl?

Comment

Working...
                                X