X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

See below:

Originally posted by unknown lions fan
    We've seen a recent influx of new members on the board, and that's great! Our community gets stronger and much more interesting when we add new perspectives.

As a quick introduction: This Forum goes back to the Detroit Free Press days when they hosted it using the WorldCrossing software. Many of the people here have been around since the mid-nineties.

When the Freep closed up shop on us, we moved to a free hosted forum on WorldCrossing. They went to a pay-to-play model, so we migrated to our own domain.

This is a great community, the best source of Lions info and talk on the internet. If a Lions story breaks, no matter how small and insignificant, you'll find it here, and you'll find it hashed over until its dead, and then some. ;-)

We get together every year for the Annual Forum Game and tailgate party, an event that draws Forumites from all over the country, and a few times from overseas.

So drop a post here and introduce yourself. Let us know how you found us, where you're from, etc. Give us a little history on your life as a Lions Fan. We're not just a forum, we're a support group!
    #birdsarentreal

Welcome to the Best Damn Lions Forum On The Net (BDLFOTN).

Don't worry about jumping right in on any thread.

Don't let our bullshit stop your bullshit from being heard!
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Hi, I am a long time lurker and thought I would start posting now that the Lions are going to the Superbowl.

Hey, quit slapping me and give me back my beer........ouch, damn it! that hurt!.........
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Welcome M&M. You sound like a real asshole.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Book 'em, DanO.
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Originally posted by DanO View Post

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!
            LOL.
            ------------
            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Originally posted by DanO View Post

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!
              I am happy to have one, thank you very much!

Comment

About as happy as I am I reckon.

Welcome all newbies!
                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

It never dawned on me until I read Marko's post that I may actually have to try and prove I've been a Lions fan and not just jumping on the bandwagon...that's a new concept.

May as well use this opportunity to introduce myself as well. I'm a native Montanan who's been living in Japan for the past seven years teaching English. My parents moved to Mt. Clemens about 13 years ago, but I've been a Lions fan since I started watching football in grade school.

Like I said in the previous post, I don't consider myself an expert, but I really enjoy reading all the comments and insights that everyone has on these boards.

Jer aka LFiJ
                  Last edited by LionsFanInJapan; April 25, 2010, 08:39 AM.
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Welcome, Jer.

Comment

Welcome aboard bud. ManWhoHasStrongGrip is from Montana as well I believe.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Thanks guys, and I noticed that about "Man" was well. I think his Location said Helena. I've been lurking around here for awhile now, but I never felt I had anything to contribute.
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Welcome LFIJ. I don't believe that you have to prove not to be a bandwagon Lion fan. Currently all you have to do is say you're a fan and people will accept that bandwagon is not the case.

------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                            Thanks guys, and I noticed that about "Man" was well. I think his Location said Helena. I've been lurking around here for awhile now, but I never felt I had anything to contribute.
                            Welcome LFIJ. I have a step-daughter in Japan, Yokuska. Yup, joined the Navy to see the world. I, too, have been there.

Of course you have something to contribute, can't be any worse than some of us.:-)

Comment

Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                              Hasnt stopped alot of people here!
                              Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

Working...
                              X