• Show
Clear All

• It's not that hard to ignore dwt.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
      http://www.detroitlionsforum.com/for...5&pp=25&page=2

Ha!

Kinda tense in here.

* Edited because things are very different in the last 24 hours. (It's like every other post starting on page 2. By page 6 it is textbook.)
      Your link didn't work for me...
      Dogs rule.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
        Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I had my last surgery a couple days before Christmas and I'm cancer free and back together.

Recovery is going slow and maybe worse than the chemo and radiation. Adjusting to not having a rectum is a bitch for problems I'm sure you can imagine. Hoping things get better.
        That is so difficult, I hope you have friends and family to support you through it. F*ck cancer!
        Dogs rule.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          FH,

Hope youre doing well. GWS
          Gonz Would Say?
          Get 'er done Matthew!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
            It's not that hard to ignore dwt.
            Yep. I have never put anyone on ignore. I don't need a button. I just don't read what I don't want to read - whether it is embedded as a quote, or not.

Comment

• Same here Bim.
              GO LIONS "19" !!

Take us to the promised land Matthew.

Comment

• What? You mean you can control your eyes and what you see?

Thanks guys! I need to try this.......
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• DanO, did Malto say something important? I saw Pluto and didn't read it. ;)

Comment

• That's Goofy, goofy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                      That's Goofy, goofy.
                      Wait, if goofy is a dog, what is pluto?

Comment

• Day both be dogs in the Disney realm but Bim is not Clapper.

Comment

• Ha!

Comment

• In response to the Board of Poo's humble pleas of its constituency, we are pleased to unveil the new color rush poo. According to chapter eleventy-twelf, sub article potato; "the omni-righteous Board shall utilize the color rush poo to bring shame and unquestionable resentment upon the unplucked head responsible for transposing all thoughts, ranging from stoopit (up to and including retarted), from brain-fart stage to readable electrons until said head is unceremoniously re-inserted into one's nether crease. Hence forth and forever more, the color rush poo shall be immediate evidence of written diarrhea while the bloo poo remains the mark of average dipshitedness."

Without further ado, the color rush poo (you may now rejoice at an appropriate level):

rushpoo.jpg
                            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Meh. Is there a throwback poo?
                              Chemiclord: Holy shit. DWT can't possibly be THIS dense... Can he?

Comment

• Throwback poo?

Clouds are clouds. Cows are cows. The Lions are the Lions .-Andrew Heller-

Comment

Working...
                                X