Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No problem

Comment

• Why do I see so many blank posts? Just the posters signature, no content.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        A grunt? That doesn’t sound like its a good thing? What is this?

A grunter here in Scotland is a person who is not graced with good looks.

Did you forget to add the “er” ya ugly bastard?!
        Unfortunately, that too.
        SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
          Why do I see so many blank posts? Just the posters signature, no content.
          I assume you are reviewing posts that aren't recent? The character set we were using since the upgrade caused a database error. To avoid future instances of this error, I had to change the charset we were using. I believe this caused some posts made prior to the change to appear as blank.
          Dogs rule.

Comment

• It also appears that Twitter changed something up and the TWEET bb code is not working. So if someone has posted tweets, it is likely their posts are empty.
            Dogs rule.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
              It also appears that Twitter changed something up and the TWEET bb code is not working. So if someone has posted tweets, it is likely their posts are empty.
              Oops, this is not true. Only tweets pasted with formatting are blank (i.e. user error). So I think if you are seeing an empty post, it is likely the character set change I mentioned.

Testing...

Dogs rule.

Comment

• Just a reminder that Amazon is currently having their Prime Day specials. Please use the Forum Link if you choose to participate. Lots of good deals to be had! It's also a good time to try Prime for free, if you haven't already.

Prime Day is a one-day only global shopping event exclusively for Prime members. Sign up to experience the benefits that millions of Prime Members enjoy.
                Dogs rule.

Comment

• UKBB thank you for your donation!!
                  Dogs rule.

Comment

• Deb, there is a question in the UofM Forum Administration thread regarding the new program.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thanks, Mark!
                      Dogs rule.

Comment

• NOTE: If you have a blocked user that starts a thread, that thread will not show up in your Detroit Lions page, regardless of other posts within it.

It will however show on the home page.

I likee.

Comment

• Question

Using a cell phone, trying to use the quote function in the Matt Stafford sucks thread but that option is not available. I don't know if this helps any but I noticed this about a week ago

This thread has quote option available but not in that other specific thread.

First noticed on my Samsung Internet browser, switched to Chrome, same unavailability on that thread.

Anyone else? Is I there a suggested work around for us?

Comment

• That seems unlikely....was it a specific post you were trying to quote in that thread? Or do you see that with all of them?
                            Dogs rule.

Comment

• Gonz, this is a screenshot of what I see on my phone. The quote option is there. Can you show me what it is that you see?
                              Dogs rule.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                                That seems unlikely....was it a specific post you were trying to quote in that thread? Or do you see that with all of them?
                                I was actually trying to quote you in that thread (pg 2 of latest activity re: trolling subtly) and only checked those around your post and the option wasnt there.

Comment

Working...
                                X