FORUM ADMIN THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    With the record of the Lions prior to this season, I would suggest they would be anointed Golden Fans.

I would suggest that Members that signed up after 2009, have a different standard to achieve that distinction.

......only because I see a lot of W's coming soon as well as an onslaught of "bandwagon fans" that might rush the board.
    Lol I can't even imagine Bandwagon Lions Fans... Hell i put up with the disapointment and the ridicule for years. Being in the military your all over with people from all over, so i get it from every which way. I've been made fun of for it from Brits even!
    I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitDad08 View Post
      Lol I can't even imagine Bandwagon Lions Fans... Hell i put up with the disapointment and the ridicule for years. Being in the military your all over with people from all over, so i get it from every which way. I've been made fun of for it from Brits even!
      Well my friend, you have found a fraternity that knows your pain and has endured similar ridicule.

There are a great bunch of people in here that are indeed true fans and I for one am happy you found us.

When Schwartz starts piling up W's there will be another tier of fans that bounce from winner to winner who will find us and will try to expound on the X's and O's. These conversations will be very entertaining.

BTW, we have a few Brits and an exceptional Aussie in here that could also classified as true fans.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        Well my friend, you have found a fraternity that knows your pain and has endured similar ridicule.

There are a great bunch of people in here that are indeed true fans and I for one am happy you found us.

When Schwartz starts piling up W's there will be another tier of fans that bounce from winner to winner who will find us and will try to expound on the X's and O's. These conversations will be very entertaining.

BTW, we have a few Brits and an exceptional Aussie in here that could also classified as true fans.
        Thanks, Thats a pretty Tweedle deecent thing for you to say , those will be the days to relish, when instead of bitchin about losing we can bitch about all the poser fans who are on the bandwagon... I'm so excited for their to BE a bandwagon!

Comment

Lions fans are so used to bitching about EVERYTHING, if the Lions do start winning, the fans will start bitching about the margin of victory or that the Gatorade is the wrong flavor for the players.

Comment

I love Gatorade! .... Speaking of which, Whatever happend to AllSport?

Comment

Pepsico bought GatorAde and discontinued it.
              The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

Gatorade can still be had on shelves out here under the shortened title of G
                SHOW me. Don't TELL me. Still waiting....
                Play stupid games ...Win stupid prizes

Comment

I think DD08 was asking about Allsport.
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Doh!
                    SHOW me. Don't TELL me. Still waiting....
                    Play stupid games ...Win stupid prizes

Comment

Yep! I'm also very partial to Powerade... there blackcherry limeade flavor is SIIIIIIIIICK wit it good!

Comment

Sorry, I meant when PepsiCo bought Gatorade they discontinued Allsport. It never made a dent in the sports drink market that Gatorade and Powerade dominated
                        So Pepsi decided if you can't beat them, buy them.
                        The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

*Nice! Your very knowledgey in the electrolyte department!

Comment

That's why he's telling you to stay thirsty.
                            "Donít worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

His mother has a tattoo that says "son"
                              Clouds are clouds. Cows are cows. The Lions are the Lions .-Andrew Heller-

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                His mother has a tattoo that says "son"
                                lol, and a shirt that says im with stupid and the arrow points up! :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X