No announcement yet.

FORUM ADMIN THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll try it sometime. I'm back home and on my good ol' puter now. I deleted the app off my phone.

Thanks for the response, Deb.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Deb, Cat sent me a note (?). I don't think it was a PM. I looked at it and didn't have time to respond and now I can't find it. Can you help me or did he delete it or it disappeared after I looked at it?
      Clouds are clouds. Cows are cows. The Lions are the Lions .-Andrew Heller-

Comment

• He sent you a Visitor's Message. It's on your profile.
        The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

• I used the Amazon link to buy a handful of truck parts.

Comment

• You da man, foxhopper!
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thank you
                Dogs rule.

Comment

• Any of you guys looking for an excuse to spend some money at amazon.com and support the forum in the process, they're having a huge "Black Friday"-esque sale on July 15th for Prime Members.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=pin15_us...de=11448061011
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Thanks, J.

And if you're not a Prime Member right now, you can get a free 30-day trial and still be eligible for the sale. Plus the forum gets a $3 bounty for anyone who does the free trial.

Thanks to all who continue to use the Amazon link.
                    Dogs rule.

Comment

• Thanks Jer and Deb.

I knew about the Prime special thingy on Friday and contemplated signing up as I have been thinking about it for a while. I do not stream movies much or music (but, that may change, now) but I do use Amazon as much as possible to try to help support the forum.

Learning the forum gets 3 bucks for me to try it for free? Win! Win!

Thanks, Deb. I am their newest trial member.

Comment

• Prime is worth every penny for me and my family. I can get stuff delivered anywhere for free. I can send things to my kids at school and gifts to far away friends and family. Stuff normally shows up within two days and I don't have to waste time going to stores to look for and pick things up. I went on vacation to my mother-in-law's house in GA and forgot my charger for my Chromebook. I ordered one from Amazon and it showed up in two days. Of course, there is the added bonus of not having to pay sales tax, too. When we need something, anything, the first place we look is Amazon.

Comment

• All said from my family in Texas I use Amazon about 10 times a year just for gift giving occasions that we can not give in person. The free shipping is the biggest incentive for me but, I have been looking into the Fire TV also (again after CG's endorsement of it).

I do have a blueray/DVR unit that allows me to connect my TV via WiFi but, dropped the Netflix subscription because I never used it.

I am leaning to getting the box only because I can use headgear with bluetooth and be able to understand what they are saying without turning the volume up loud enough for the guy walking on the sidewalk in front of the house to hear. (My days as a drummer in my youth are taking a toll on my hearing as an adult)

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

Learning the forum gets 3 bucks for me to try it for free? Win! Win!

Thanks, Deb. I am their newest trial member.
                            Yay!!
                            Dogs rule.

Comment

• "I can get stuff delivered anywhere for free."
                              -------------------------I've never ordered something without getting free shipping without Prime.
                              GO LIONS "19" !!

Take us to the promised land Matthew.

Comment

• A rare triple negative.

Comment

Working...
                                X