Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing going for his ball

Comment

• What a happy thread. Great pictures of all the dogs. MM, Rosie is a great wee thing, but Lola?....., what a gorgeous dog. That picture further up with Rosie sleeping in front of her is superb. She has an excellent mix of gorgeousness and "Do not mess with me or I'll kick your face in" ness!

Wingsfan, loving the new avatar....... I'm hearing the solo part at the end of Comfortably Numb when looking at that.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Marko that is actually a promo pic for Gilmour's 2015 European Tour

Comment

• Gilmour is the man.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Yes he is, he's still got it too. Paul McCartney sounding horrible nowadays, sadly it's time to hang it up. Rolling Stones announce their coming to Detroit, another group that should retire from live performances.

Comment

• Wingsfan quote:
              Paul McCartney sounding horrible nowadays,
              End quote.

Really? Only nowadays?
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• We have a radio show here in the UK on BBC Radio 2 called "The Big Show" by Steve Wright. (Not to be confused with Steven Wright, US comedian) ...... On this show they have "factoids" of the day, loads of them. Basically interesting facts we didn't know etc! Today, he said one in every four dogs in the USA is obese. Quite a sad fact that, but how true is it? I suppose none of you will ever know because all the fat bastard dogs will be in their houses, not getting walked.
                On the plus side, one in every three Scotsmen are obese, so it's not that bad.

Comment

• "Today, he said one in every four dogs in the USA is obese."
                  ---------------------------------Depends on your definition of obese. I would say ay least 1 in 4 are overweight.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Ever since my daughter was very young, she has always wished for a Husky. Today she eventually got her wish. May I introduce Kaira to you all. What a gorgeous dog she is with an unbelievably calm temperament.

Hopefully she grows up, visits us, and kills the wife's cats.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Holy shit. That's ^^^ a big picture. Hopefully this is smaller.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• What a cutie!

Congrats, Grandpa!

.....and BTW, Lady Husky will not kill the cats but, the cats will not mess with Lady Husky.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thanks, MM.

Problem I have got though is this; been quite busy at work and not had time to visit the daughter as much as I should. But I'll need to make time to visit so young Kaira the Husky knows me. Hopefully the daughter doesn't think I'm visiting the dog.

Comment

• Very cute.

"Hopefully the daughter doesn't think I'm visiting the dog."
                            -----------------------------I'm sure she will. :-) How much do those run on that side of the water.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Adorable puppy right there. Congratulations on the newest member of the family.
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Oh my goodness, what a beauty!!! Not sure about Scottish Huskies, but the American ones like to RUN. Tell your girl to exercise that pup till she drops every day else she's likely to turn up missing.

Really, what a gorgeous puppy! Such a sweet face.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X