Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U8L0NlstyhU

    Comment


    • That was very cool, dpatnod.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

      Comment


      • I didn't know if I should post this here of the make my day thread...

        We were at St Simons Island on the 4th of July. I stayed at the house and took care of my 94 year old mother-in-law but wife, daughter, and son took Boone to the fireworks at the pier. The first two big booms scared the hell out of him but then he settled down and enjoyed the show.

        Caroline wrote a short song that is kinda about it, but it is more than that. (and yes, it made me tear up a bit)

        Check it out.
         
        In Columbus, of course, the fanbase holds the University accountable for doing the wrong thing. -Talent, Esq-

        Comment


        • Ah man, that was absolutely superb. That could be the unique-est song on the planet right now. Fantastic work, Caroline.

          And Boone........ pure balls, buddy. Well done. Our cat, Millie is under a bed when the wedding fireworks are going off at Dalmeny Estate every weekend.

          Comment


          • Both of my dogs would be shivering at my feet looking for cover.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              I didn't know if I should post this here of the make my day thread...

              We were at St Simons Island on the 4th of July. I stayed at the house and took care of my 94 year old mother-in-law but wife, daughter, and son took Boone to the fireworks at the pier. The first two big booms scared the hell out of him but then he settled down and enjoyed the show.

              Caroline wrote a short song that is kinda about it, but it is more than that. (and yes, it made me tear up a bit)

              Check it out.
              Awwww, that was sweet. Boone sure is having a great life!!!
              Dogs rule.

              Comment


              • Anyone have a melody for when the brown dog barfs up a bunch of crab apples and the fourteen year old dog eats the barf pile right in front of picnic guests?

                20160428_045033_HDR.jpg
                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

                Comment


                • Credence Clearwater Revival. First line, Spinnin wheels.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

                  Comment


                  • Ewwwww
                    Dogs rule.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                      Anyone have a melody for when the brown dog barfs up a bunch of crab apples and the fourteen year old dog eats the barf pile right in front of picnic guests?

                      20160428_045033_HDR.jpg
                      Nobody knows the troubles I've seen.
                      I'm a legend in wcfwtf's mind.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                        Anyone have a melody for when the brown dog barfs up a bunch of crab apples and the fourteen year old dog eats the barf pile right in front of picnic guests?

                        20160428_045033_HDR.jpg
                        Carol King - You've got a friend
                        Vote for Freedom not for Free Things

                        "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

                        Comment


                        • LOL! You gotta friend. Priceless!
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

                          Comment


                          • 2018-08-29 13.37.39.jpg
                            Nala is nearly all growed up at almost 19 mos. (9/5). She's a great family dog.

                            Time does fly.
                            SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              2018-08-29 13.37.39.jpg
                              Nala is nearly all growed up at almost 19 mos. (9/5). She's a great family dog.

                              Time does fly.
                              She's beautiful.
                              Dogs rule.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                2018-08-29 13.37.39.jpg
                                Nala is nearly all growed up at almost 19 mos. (9/5). She's a great family dog.

                                Time does fly.




                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X