No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• ???? ????

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• What? No cat thread????

Last Friday, I got a call from Mr. Unsociable saying he found a baby kitten in the lot at work and was not sure what to do with it. I asked him how big it was and he said "not very". I told him he probably does not have any food but if he can find some milk to give it, start off with that, then, take it to the Michigan Humane Society to surrender it.

So, he gets to the Michigan Humane Society and they ask where did he find the kitten. He told them his place of employment and it seems the City where his work is located does not have a contractual obligation with the Humane Society as they have their own shelter. He will have to take it to the City Shelter.

In the mean time, they examined the kitten, gave him everything he needed to help it survive, and taught him how to care for it. They estimate the kitten was less than a week old. She still had her eyes shut so I am guessing they were right about that.

He now heads to the City Shelter only to find out that their building is under renovation and they are not accepting surrenders at this time.

Well, in a household that has two dogs that have never been around a cat before this sounds like a dangerous situation for someone.

We have been nursing her for a week now and she is getting stronger and starting to get inquisitive about her surroundings, she is going to survive. We were not so sure when she came into the house.

May I introduce to you, Silvanus. (Itty bitty kitty to me)
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Hard not to fall in love......
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• Good for you Mark.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• High 5, Dude! AWESOME!
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• 64BB5432-2ABF-42BF-8D45-651084386E67.png
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• He's got some big mits Marko69. If he were all Black you'd have a picture of my Boo, the only cat I ever knew I could call with a whistle. Toast to the good guys!
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Aww! Silvanus is a lucky fella!
                      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 3 photos.
                          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Nice crew Kayrone! Funny story.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. -Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

• Awwww. That poor doggie is outnumbered and does not look like a happy camper.

Comment

• Funny story kay. Poor Loki.

My girlfriend and I have a limit in that we do not let the animals outnumber us. Therefore we are staying at 2 dogs until Tuk's owners return from Australia.

If not for the limit, I fear we would have 20 dogs in our house.
                                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Working...
                                X