• Show
Clear All

• Silvanus?

Wtf

Must be Maltese, eh?
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• BTW Gonz, your dog is adorable
      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• KR1,

TY, she's turning out alright. Did you see her puppy picture (Family Book thread) from 03/2017? Too friggen cute indeed.

You had me cracking up this morning at 4a (I also couldn't sleep) with that post of yours. That's gotta make vacationing difficult/expensive. Kudos to you guys for taking them on.

We're self imposed Chinese like when it comes to children and pets, limit of one each.
        Last edited by Panoptes; September 16, 2018, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            What? No cat thread????

Last Friday, I got a call from Mr. Unsociable saying he found a baby kitten in the lot at work and was not sure what to do with it. I asked him how big it was and he said "not very". I told him he probably does not have any food but if he can find some milk to give it, start off with that, then, take it to the Michigan Humane Society to surrender it.

So, he gets to the Michigan Humane Society and they ask where did he find the kitten. He told them his place of employment and it seems the City where his work is located does not have a contractual obligation with the Humane Society as they have their own shelter. He will have to take it to the City Shelter.

In the mean time, they examined the kitten, gave him everything he needed to help it survive, and taught him how to care for it. They estimate the kitten was less than a week old. She still had her eyes shut so I am guessing they were right about that.

He now heads to the City Shelter only to find out that their building is under renovation and they are not accepting surrenders at this time.

Well, in a household that has two dogs that have never been around a cat before this sounds like a dangerous situation for someone.

We have been nursing her for a week now and she is getting stronger and starting to get inquisitive about her surroundings, she is going to survive. We were not so sure when she came into the house.

May I introduce to you, Silvanus. (Itty bitty kitty to me)
            Good job, Mark and Mr. Unsociable!! Glad the dogs are adjusting.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• hahaha, great story. Your husband and daughter are good peeps. Those cats look very distinguished. And the new tiger kitty looks like a sweetheart!

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• My favorite part of this photo is the nerf bullet under the couch. I just moved the couch in my living room and found 4 underneath. I think a single nerf dart can spontaneously reproduce under furniture.

image_5679.jpg
                Last edited by LightninBoy; September 17, 2018, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Malto......, is there any chance at all of changing the name to Silvanos? The Anus in the cats name isn't right, man.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
                    My favorite part of this photo is the nerf bullet under the couch. I just moved the couch in my living room and found 4 underneath. I think a single nerf dart can spontaneously reproduce under furniture.

image_5679.jpg
                    hahaha!!!
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Good eye LB.

Those things would be dangerous to my dog. She'd chew that up and probably eat it.

She has never chewed on anything but old socks (we give her) and toys, so she's been great like that but those Nerf bullets would be dangerous to her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        Malto......, is there any chance at all of changing the name to Silvanos? The Anus in the cats name isn't right, man.
                        Heh, heh. Actually Mr. Unsociable is the one that named her and it comes from a character in one of the RP games he plays. It is a playable god that is the champion and protector of the small and vulnerable.

I had to look it up but, this is the character he named her from.

"Stop enemies by rooting them into the ground, then launch them into the air!" Sylvanus is one of the playable Gods in SMITE. It is no coincidence the fields and forests surrounding the Mediterranean are haven to shepherds, farmers, and wildlife. They're guarded by aged Sylvanus, a benevolent spirit of nature, whose glittering eyes and easy grin match the vibrant life that grows in these lands. Companion to all woodland creatures, both mundane and fantastic, Sylvanus has been seen with fawn and

I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
                          My favorite part of this photo is the nerf bullet under the couch. I just moved the couch in my living room and found 4 underneath. I think a single nerf dart can spontaneously reproduce under furniture.

image_5679.jpg
                          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• The world is a little worse today than yesterday, as it is without a truly wonderful soul.

I am so grateful to have had some 15 years of friendship from Trapper.

As we all suffer through seasons of Lion's foolishness, I hope all forumites are blessed with companionship like I have been.

car2.jpg
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• So sorry for your loss.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your loss, dpat
                                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Working...
                                X