Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heh..thanks DanO.

Me too, Slif! The second one evokes a lot of emotion for me. I kissed him on his snout all the time. And I was doing just that as he died.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• two hot blondes if you ask me.

The first pic is just textbook golden adoration.
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Thanks, Tony.

Mark your kindness and thoughtful and beautiful gesture made my day. Thank you so much.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• two hot blondes if you ask me.

The first pic is just textbook golden adoration.
          Yes very nice pics Deb, I like the first one best also.

Comment

• Those are beautiful photos, Deborah.
            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Sorry about your loss Deb, I'm sure you have some great memories though.
              AAL Quintez Cephus
              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Deb, So sorry to hear of your loss. I love the pictures of Sonny and you and thanks Tony for the "Just a Dog" post, that's keeper for sure!
                "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
                Colin Powell

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                  Thanks, Tony.

Mark your kindness and thoughtful and beautiful gesture made my day. Thank you so much.
                  It was from the group, Deb. We all are thinking about you during these dark days.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Yes, Deb. Thinking about you. Those are beautiful pics. I can imagine how hard it was to say goodbye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                      It was from the group, Deb. We all are thinking about you during these dark days.
                      Awww thank you to the group then. Very sweet.

This weekend has been hard. But I sent in my application to the rescue group. Not sure it will work out but I'll try.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Good luck Deb.

GO LIONS "11" !
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thanks to NhwBrooklyn I can finally post some spoil pooch pictures!

Carolina Blue Dogs: Lily(Sheltie) and Shadow(Beagle) are our two babes, they are both 9 years old Christmas pups for our Daughter and Son who have both since left the nest.

Last edited by LionsNC; May 1, 2011, 07:23 PM.
                          "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
                          Colin Powell

Comment

• Christmas 2010:

Colin Powell

Comment

• Christmas Snow 2010:

Colin Powell

Comment

• Lily in her Royal Carriage:

Colin Powell

Comment

Working...
                                X