No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is exactly the moment that YouTube user Valerie Stevens-Scott hoped to catch on camera when she began to film her beautiful daughter. The little girl is enjoying some tummy time on the carpet with the family’s dog Buddy.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I saw that on TV this morning. It is adorable.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Well, we finally did it!

We took Ben to a couple of different SPCA's and let him "try out" some dogs.

Dog #1 was PERFECT....except he didn't want anything to do with Ben. He was a Corgi/Beagle mix

Dog #2 had potential. Very sweet but way too much energy. She was a Pit Bull mix and Leti is leery of Pits

Dog #3 was a cross between Dogs #1 & #2. Perfect size, great temperament but way to much energy. He was a Beagle mix.

Dog #4 was a little larger than what we were looking for and he seemed to be very sedate. But as soon as they took him out of the cage and brought him to us in the courtyard he perked up and became very excited to be outside and was very loving. As soon as Ben met him I knew we were adopting this dog.

We put the decision on which dog to get in Ben's hands and I believe he made a great choice.

In the SPCA his name was Baby. Ben immediately re-named him Sparky. He's a Boxer mix. We think either Australian or German Shepard. Super smart dog. Loving, energetic but not too much and not much a barker. He's about 7 mos old.

Pics to follow as soon as I have time to re-size them

Comment

• That's awesome, YT. Looking forward to seeing the pictures!
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Good choice avoiding Pit. Enjoy

Comment

• Congrats on the new family member.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Yay. I can't wait to see the pics!
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Congrats to Ben!

Sorry to the 5150 family that will take care of it. You know what I mean.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Thanks all.

LOL Gonz. I have already laid down the law that this is HIS dog and HE will be responsible for the dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
                      Thanks all.

LOL Gonz. I have already laid down the law that this is HIS dog and HE will be responsible for the dog.
                      Good luck with that.

I did the same with tailgunner 4 years ago (and he was 18 and old enough to accept responsibility) and guess who takes care of the pooch?

Comment

• Just catching up; thanks for all the great vids and good luck YT!
                        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• "Good luck with that."
                          -----------------------------Yep!
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• This doggie wants to play fetch and the jackass won't even give him the time of day.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8DiOthAKek&feature=kp&app=desktop"]Very funny dog! Really determined too...[ORIGINAL] - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• That's hilarious.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• indeed it is
                                Forever One!

Comment

Working...
                                X