No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rabbit ears picture is very funny indeed. He?s a real beauty.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Aww he's adorable. I've always loved goldens

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
      AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• I was sitting on the deck, watching the Tigers and the dog decided to go for a swim

[ame]https://youtu.be/DtTetHvdHu4[/ame]
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comment

• Omg hahaha!! You have a very good memory.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              I was sitting on the deck, watching the Tigers and the dog decided to go for a swim

https://youtu.be/DtTetHvdHu4
              THE RICHMOND TIGERS???

Aw no. That baseball Shyte?!

That is hilarious. He just decided on his own to go in there for a swim? Superb.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Good on ya Deb!

More dogs need rescuing.
                Retrievers are great dogs. I had a chocolate retriever that needed to fetch every time I got home from work. Snowballs, Kong toy... he loved it. He was a great dog, and my shadow at home.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  I was sitting on the deck, watching the Tigers and the dog decided to go for a swim

https://youtu.be/DtTetHvdHu4
                  I feel like he thought your son might appear if he took a swim!!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I know you all are probably getting tired of these, but I could watch them in the pool all day

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Looks like he's gained some confidence!!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Life does not get any better, CG.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Comment

• What a difference from the first pool video. As Deborah says, confidence in abundance now.

Can I just say, this?d be a typical conversation if I ever visit CGVT.

Cgvt: Good morning, how is everyone?
                            Sacha: Good thanks.
                            CGVT: Where?s Marko?
                            Sacha: Out there.
                            Cgvt: In my fucking pool again????

Comment

• Ha!

I can't keep him out of the pool now. When I take him out he makes a bee-line to the pool and jumps in more often than not. It did not take long for him to turn into a strong swimmer.

Comment

• 36043824_10214333635766818_4333221371409596416_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=4f256efaff53e48157da7f84cb6192dd&oe=5BA3F89C.jpg My daughter got a new lens for her camera today and took this picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X