No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I think that they're just like people... they're just a bit misunderstood."Check out more awesome BuzzFeedYellow videos! http://bit.ly/YTbuzzfeedyellowGET M...
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• That was very cool, dpatnod.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I didn't know if I should post this here of the make my day thread...

We were at St Simons Island on the 4th of July. I stayed at the house and took care of my 94 year old mother-in-law but wife, daughter, and son took Boone to the fireworks at the pier. The first two big booms scared the hell out of him but then he settled down and enjoyed the show.

Caroline wrote a short song that is kinda about it, but it is more than that. (and yes, it made me tear up a bit)

Check it out.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ah man, that was absolutely superb. That could be the unique-est song on the planet right now. Fantastic work, Caroline.

And Boone........ pure balls, buddy. Well done. Our cat, Millie is under a bed when the wedding fireworks are going off at Dalmeny Estate every weekend.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Both of my dogs would be shivering at my feet looking for cover.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              I didn't know if I should post this here of the make my day thread...

We were at St Simons Island on the 4th of July. I stayed at the house and took care of my 94 year old mother-in-law but wife, daughter, and son took Boone to the fireworks at the pier. The first two big booms scared the hell out of him but then he settled down and enjoyed the show.

Caroline wrote a short song that is kinda about it, but it is more than that. (and yes, it made me tear up a bit)

Check it out.
              Awwww, that was sweet. Boone sure is having a great life!!!
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Anyone have a melody for when the brown dog barfs up a bunch of crab apples and the fourteen year old dog eats the barf pile right in front of picnic guests?

20160428_045033_HDR.jpg
                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Credence Clearwater Revival. First line, Spinnin wheels.

Comment

• Ewwwww
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                      Anyone have a melody for when the brown dog barfs up a bunch of crab apples and the fourteen year old dog eats the barf pile right in front of picnic guests?

20160428_045033_HDR.jpg
                      Nobody knows the troubles I've seen.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                        Anyone have a melody for when the brown dog barfs up a bunch of crab apples and the fourteen year old dog eats the barf pile right in front of picnic guests?

20160428_045033_HDR.jpg
                        Carol King - You've got a friend

Comment

• LOL! You gotta friend. Priceless!

Comment

• 2018-08-29 13.37.39.jpg
                            Nala is nearly all growed up at almost 19 mos. (9/5). She's a great family dog.

Time does fly.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              2018-08-29 13.37.39.jpg

Time does fly.
                              She's beautiful.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                2018-08-29 13.37.39.jpg

Time does fly.

Comment

Working...
                                X