No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sure HE will be pleased to hear that :D.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
      I am sure HE will be pleased to hear that :D.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Jake on the right (getting chubby) with my friends 'good boy' who is over most of the time.

D51hCjcWkAEvLWH.jpg:large.jpg

Comment

• Aww they look like good friends!!
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• 20190402_193804.jpg Facebook reminded me that we added this guy to our family two years ago today. ??
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Shadow is 1 year old today!!!!

Will he ever see his human happy with a Lions team?

Frikken felines!!!!!

Shadow2.jpg
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Shadow looks like a happy boy!

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Sorry to hear that Marko. Hope Alan gets better soon.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Alan, my 1 year & 4 month old cat is in the vet hospital as I type with crystalised urinary tubes. Poor wee guy. Hoping they can get him sorted. His brother, Jeff is completely lost back at the house
                      They will, my sister's Cat had that recently - hopefully quickly Marko

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Shadow tries to prevent my cat from being called mr. Stormy shit-pants, or mr. Stormy shit-box, or anything along the lines by hiding the evidence.

Gotta appreciate the effort, but that cunt better get his self sorted, cuz that's a horrific habit.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Yeah I was going to say it may cost you a few $$, but im sure he will be fine. And I just seen that pic of my friends Dog^ with Jake. Just cost her $1500 - 2 weeks ago after scarfing some Taco Bell of all things.

Jad and Jeffery have quite the rivalry going on in our league, I even get IM from them about it, but don't tell anyone - lol

Comment

• Iron Maiden Rocks!

And 2112 is cool too.

If I can just train him to hold up lit lighters..... we can go to concerts!!!!!
                              Last edited by dpatnod; January 19, 2020, 02:12 AM.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• IMAG00301.jpg
                                Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X