Favorite songs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of my favorite songs.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by DanO; September 11, 2018, 05:16 PM.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I have no idea why it isn't starting at the start of the song. You can fast forward to 22:05 if you want to skip the promo.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

•  
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• SAXON rules! Turn it up...

Comment

• Great stuff....... both FWTBT on xylophone / church organ thing...... and SAXON!! ????????????
            Last edited by Marko69; June 28, 2019, 01:22 PM.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I wish I knew how the heck to post YouTube videos here
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                Great stuff....... both FWTBT on xylophone / church organ thing...... and SAXON!! ????????????
                Now a days, I know that if I post any music videos that are tied to anything harder than pop rock, I'm doing it for your consumption. And I'm totally fine with that. You get it!

I currently can't get enough of live SAXON on YT and my old CD's. I'm wearing out my home stereo (no I'm not, she's a beast ) and the neighbors I'm sure.

IIRC, due to so many concerts seen in the 80's blurred by partying way too hard, my only live concert to see Saxon was on a ticket from 10/21/1986 that included a young Queensryche and headliner Yngwie Malmsteen at the now defunct concert venue Santa Monica Civic (near LA, CA). At one point I got close enough to the stage to get a fist bump from Geoff Tate.

I very well could be mixing that full bill up but thats what I think it was. Either way, I have seen all 3 of those bands.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Geoff Tate led early 'Ryche was beyond amazing. That professionally trained operatic voice was legendary...

Last edited by Panoptes; October 20, 2019, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• I don't recall if I posted this one before but its worth it to me to do it again.

Hambel goes off on guitar at about 2:53...

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Hey, we can't be on the same page all the time. Outside of the Mindcrime releases in 2004, Queensryche from their beggining through 1994's Promised Land is amongst my top 5 ever (super influenced my HM tastes in the mid 80's).

RUSH is my all time favorite band for the same reason. They were the band that played music that helped me get through my HS days. As I posted before, I was lucky enough to be in the small LA, CA crowd in 2013 when they got inducted into the Rock and Roll HOF.

Comment

• Moving along, do you remember...

Comment

•  

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X