Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imW392e6XR0"]Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #7 - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by -Deborah-; May 22, 2014, 03:48 PM. Reason: fixed the link
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Oh Sofia!
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Sorry fixed the link.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Hahaha, nice.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• A friend of mine was driving around with this on the front of her truck. It should read LARIA but with the bottom of the plate knocked off in a snow bank it's easy to mistake the R for a B.

laria.jpg
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
              A friend of mine was driving around with this on the front of her truck. It should read LARIA but with the bottom of the plate knocked off in a snow bank it's easy to mistake the R for a B.

[ATTACH]3517[/ATTACH]
              You're friends with Deuce? That seems like a good nickname for him.

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• LOL
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That is funny!
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Hahahahahaha

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It is always funny when the perceived little guy stands tall over the scoundrel in the room.

Always funny
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• This Man Trolls His Jerk Neighbor In The Most Passive Aggressive Way Possible

This Virginian was not prepared for what would happen when an Australian moved in across the street. If you're going to be a jerk, at least be hilarious about it.

See More : http://news-hound.org/this-man-troll...-way-possible/

Comment

• A dog lover, whose dog was a female and in heat, agreed to look after her neighbor's male dog while the neighbor was on vacation.

She had a large house and believed that she could keep the two dogs apart. However, as she was drifting off to sleep she heard awful howling and moaning sounds, rushed downstairs and found the dogs locked together
                            in obvious pain and unable to disengage, as so sometimes happens when dogs mate.

Unable to separate them, she was perplexed as to what to do next. Although it was late, she called the vet, who answered in a very grumpy voice.

After she explained the problem to him, the vet said, "Hang up the phone and place it down alongside the dogs. I will then call you back and the noise of the ringing phone will make the male lose his erection and he will be able to
                            withdraw."

"Do you think that will work?" she asked.

"It just worked on me." the vet replied.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                              This Man Trolls His Jerk Neighbor In The Most Passive Aggressive Way Possible

This Virginian was not prepared for what would happen when an Australian moved in across the street. If you're going to be a jerk, at least be hilarious about it.

See More : http://news-hound.org/this-man-troll...-way-possible/

Hilarious x 1 billion!

Comment

• "It just worked on me." the vet replied."
                                ------------------LOL.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X