Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha!
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That was lovely.

Some things don't add up though. There is no lava cake mix though. They come in pre-made, we just have to run them through the oven, basically heating them up.
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Didn't say it was dry mix.

I am guessing the wet mix could be spread on your face.

Guilty!!!!
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• that was two years ago. have they changed since?
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                that was two years ago. have they changed since?
                Nope, they've never been a mix. They come in already made in little tin cups. All we have to do is put them on a screen, run them through the oven and they're ready to serve.
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Sitting at my computer, I have a view out the window of the street that passes by our house. My step-daughter, Amber, caught my eye when she went out th the porch swing. Coming down the street was a girl on a bike, texting, heading straight for a parked car. You guessed it, bam, she went down like a turd from a tall cow's ass. Amber was literally LOL, as was I, ........... the girl got up, limped to her bike, then looked around to see if anyone saw. Yup, we did!!! Got on her bike and rode off, texting again.

Not really funny if that was a moving vehicle, but made my day.
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• LOL @ the last three posts!
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Just sitting at the computer. Waiting for the first day of June. And the weekend!
                          Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• texting is indeed getting out of control....
                            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Runners get penis-shaped medals after long, hard race

19 hrs ago

The 23,000 runners who completed the Edinburgh Marathon last weekend were likely pretty fatigued, but it wasn't the exhaustion that left their mouths agape when they crossed the finish line. Each competitor was awarded a medal that, well, let's just come out and say it: It looked like a penis. Race director Neil Kilgour "admitted that no one had noticed a problem with the medals when they were being designed" and said he wasn't sure if there would be a redesign for next year.
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• How did you find that out Tony? Were you doing your routine search for cock on the net?
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X