Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch...
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Na there's no "ouch" Cgvt, it's all in jest, everything's cool,......, besides, I'm on ignore....., patriotic lingerie boy ain't hearing any of it.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I know, but I laughed and cringed at the same time when I read that. Ha!
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• To Tony and Marko:

You guys continue to make yourselves look like bigger asses. I/we(maybe) don't give a shit about your personal conflict. Sometimes you have to know when to shut up. It's really advantatious quit honestly.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I've left Marko be and have not responded to any of his posts. I feel I have shut up. I will not comment on Marko's posts/actions.
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Apologies to all (and DanO) if I've made myself look like an asshole, reading it back, probably accurate. For the record though, my wife's bridesmaid at our wedding, her sister actually ran in that Edinburgh Marathon to raise money for the neurological unit at the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary as her son was tragically murdered 16 months ago ( I seem to remember Lingerie boy saying he probably deserved it, which in fact has been my issue with the fucking assface ever since) ....., and I just saw a tiny bit of red when he decided to pick fault with the Edinburgh marathon, quite an emotional event. That was it, I do not intend and never intended to, be an asshole on your forum. Taking Tony's adopted lion IS being an asshole and I'll hand that back.

Cheers y'all.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Adopt a Lion?

I'll take Suh!

Comment

• HA!

Comment

• No problem Marko. Just think it's time to let it go.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I'd like to know the date.
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Sucker Days Music, Arts, & Crafts Festival is an event hosted in Downtown Nixa that celebrates the town's vibrant culture. Come visit us to see what exciting entertainment we have to offer!

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Maybe they should coordinate with the Rocky Mountain Testicle Festival?
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Darwin’s exceptions (30 Photos)

June 11, 2012 | Author: Bob | In: Creepy, FAIL, Funny, Idiot, WTF

Comment

• That chick in #20 is a total babe.
                                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Working...
                                X