Clear All

• Attached Files
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Oh man!! Rotten lol
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I agree! HILARIOUS!!!!
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Rancid
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Expired milk is absolutely the worst smell....
            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Milk does not "expire" on the date printed on it. That is the last day the store can sell it giving the customer several days to use the product before it goes bad. I swear this is the most misinformed concept I've ever seen. This is the same with all perishable items.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                Milk does not "expire" on the date printed on it. That is the last day the store can sell it giving the customer several days to use the product before it goes bad. I swear this is the most misinformed concept I've ever seen. This is the same with all perishable items.
                In all my years, it's pretty damn close. With several days equaling 3 days where I come from, no thanks on the free cottage cheese.
                Last edited by Panoptes; September 12, 2018, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                  Milk does not "expire" on the date printed on it. That is the last day the store can sell it giving the customer several days to use the product before it goes bad. I swear this is the most misinformed concept I've ever seen. This is the same with all perishable items.
                  Soooo... the car was fine?
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Overacting weatherman busted

WATCH:
                    So dramatic! Dude from the weather channel bracing for his life, as 2 dudes just stroll past. #HurricaneFlorencepic.twitter.com/8FRyM4NLbLSeptember 14, 2018

Comment

• Saw that on Facebook, hilarious!
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Haha scene chewer
                        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

In all my years, it's pretty damn close. With several days equaling 3 days where I come from, no thanks on the free cottage cheese.
                          I'm calling BS Gonz. I regularly have dairy products up to ten days past the date before they go bad. Some more than that. I just ate veggies and dip. The dip was from August 15th. It's fine. I've done this numerous times. Sour cream same. Eggs are good way past the date.

Meats I freeze immediately for the most part. Here's another fallacy. Packaged meat is fresh and has never been frozen. They come to the grocer frozen. Thawed and put out. I've had people defer my frozen meat saying they prefer fresh. They show up with pre-packaged meat. Didn't have the heart to tell them that it was once frozen. If you're not buying something from the butcher or butcher section at the market it's been frozen.

I got into an argument with an instructional woman at an educational class I was at when I worked at the WTP. She said you can't freeze meat twice. I disagreed and told her I had done it numerous times. This is before I realized or cared packaged meats came to the market frozen. Never thought about it.

Don't go swimming until a half hour after you're done eating was once a prevalent perception. I ignored that before it was eventually disproved. Lots of wives tales out there.
                          Last edited by DanO; September 16, 2018, 11:02 AM.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Saw this at Costco and had to take a picture.
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                              Saw this at Costco and had to take a picture.
                              Ha, display fail!
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Police: Toledo man cornered woman in Ottawa Park and fondled her foot

74A7793-jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X