X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
    [h=1]
    74A7793-jpg
    Look aht me wid yer fut. I'm dah captun now.

Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• LOL, yeah oops. How did that get by everyone involved?
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• That is frikkin great. How many management layers did that go threw who thought...'Yeah, awesome'.

I love that.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• CGVT, could you explain to dwt why this is funny?

Maybe we could all agree on something for once. The fact that this ad is some funny shit.

Like the fact that we absolutely need to draft 'somebody else' in 2019 (not that it will matter cuz Bobby fukken Quinn will be pulling the trigger. With input from Jon Boy Vagina, and Paul Pasthisprime. Cuz you know, the team just needs to execute better. This roster is better than 9-7. Caldwell is a good man, but this overweight schlub with a pencil is the fukkin bomb. And Ebron can't be developed, or useful by something called 'scheming'. Jesus. It's time for grocery bag masks people.).
          Last edited by dpatnod; November 15, 2018, 12:27 AM.
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• This is what the life of a Lions fan is:

giphy.gif

Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
              That is frikkin great. How many management layers did that go threw who thought...'Yeah, awesome'.

I love that.
              You're assuming that management didn't purposely want that add to say that? Why would you do that. Here in Europe, you see adds like that all the time. Last month, Dmonio's ran a add with bill boards along the road that said, "It's fucking pizza Wednesday"

Comment

• I'm just making shit up.

I know there are boobs on billboards outside of the country i live in.

Because this ad was going to be seen in the USA if any marketing person had a clue. It is a 'scandal' waiting to be exploited, and news you don't want to draw to your brand. Pistachios are not the Detroit Lions for fucks sake. They should know better.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• Scandal? - the add is clearly about green and salty nuts, and they are trying to draw attention to their nuts in way that makes people remember their nuts. But of course technically, pistachios is a fruit, but since most people associate them with nuts, no scandal.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                    CGVT, could you explain to dwt why this is funny?

Maybe we could all agree on something for once. The fact that this ad is some funny shit.

Like the fact that we absolutely need to draft 'somebody else' in 2019 (not that it will matter cuz Bobby fukken Quinn will be pulling the trigger. With input from Jon Boy Vagina, and Paul Pasthisprime. Cuz you know, the team just needs to execute better. This roster is better than 9-7. Caldwell is a good man, but this overweight schlub with a pencil is the fukkin bomb. And Ebron can't be developed, or useful by something called 'scheming'. Jesus. It's time for grocery bag masks people.).
                    I now must curse you for making me remove DimWiT from my penalty box to see what the hub bub was about.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The Grinch is back and he's meaner than ever! The Christmas classic remake landed at the box office on November 10th and was a big hit. Its debut earned
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• So theres a pretty funny post by a GuitarJack on the front page of the Lions subreddit. I could've sworn I've seen that name around here. Isn't there a poster around here with that name?

Comment

• Link?

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi Sanders View Post
                            So theres a pretty funny post by a GuitarJack on the front page of the Lions subreddit. I could've sworn I've seen that name around here. Isn't there a poster around here with that name?
                            I'm not asshole enough to believe that.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                              Link?

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi Sanders View Post
                                So theres a pretty funny post by a GuitarJack on the front page of the Lions subreddit. I could've sworn I've seen that name around here. Isn't there a poster around here with that name?
                                Heh, heh.

Yes there is, and his question to the forum from a few years ago still remains unanswered: When will you assholes believe?
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X