Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    He destroyed an expensive piece of equipment because he was butthurt that his daughter called him a name. That's not acting like an adult.

    And as for real world consequence? When was the last time your boss shot at something because he was mad at you??


    I'm not judging his actions necessarily, but he's no hero IMO.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

    Comment


    • #17
      That should've been in the "Non football related how to be a parent with teenagers who rebel and say shit on Facebook" Thread...., still waiting on the laugh ass off stuff.

      Comment


      • #18
        The piece of equipment was really his. He bought it. She had shown she wasn't capable of being respectful or at least not disrespectful.

        I will guarantee if I posted something like that about my boss and he saw it, the thing shot would be my career. You can quibble about how the laptop was taken out of the picture being excessive (in NC the use of a gun is not the taboo it is in some other areas) But I heartily applaud his willingness to confront the situation and deal with it.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

        Comment


        • #19
          Hush Marko, we're shooting things over here on our side. :-)
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
            He destroyed an expensive piece of equipment because he was butthurt that his daughter called him a name. That's not acting like an adult.

            And as for real world consequence? When was the last time your boss shot at something because he was mad at you??


            I'm not judging his actions necessarily, but he's no hero IMO.
            Gotta agree........did he just demonstrate appropriate behavior?

            She was mad so she sat down and wrote a letter (or post) complaining about what she felt was unfair.......then posted it on the internet.

            So he got mad and made a video where he destroyed the medium she used to lodge her complaint......then posted it on the internet.

            OK.....got it.

            So......she acted like a baby and made it public and he is going to discorage this behavior by by acting like a baby and making it public. Awsome.....I'm sure she's going to take a lesson away from this.

            Comment


            • #21
              OH FFS....., this is a wrongly titled thread......, this is the "Non football related stuff that annoys us then get violent and kill people" thread.

              Comment


              • #22
                OH FFS....., this is a wrongly titled thread......, this is the "Non football related stuff that annoys Scots and makes them complain" thread
                FIFY
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

                Comment


                • #23
                  What a little bitch. Obviously she didn't get her ass beat enough when she was younger.
                  GO LIONS "19" !!

                  Take us to the promised land Matthew.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Well at least shove a few hotties in it......., let's get SOME interest in the overhyped thread. Hard day at work......, was looking fwd to some laugh ass off stories, American style. It's no happenin though.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                      Gotta agree........did he just demonstrate appropriate behavior?

                      She was mad so she sat down and wrote a letter (or post) complaining about what she felt was unfair.......then posted it on the internet.

                      So he got mad and made a video where he destroyed the medium she used to lodge her complaint......then posted it on the internet.

                      OK.....got it.

                      So......she acted like a baby and made it public and he is going to discorage this behavior by by acting like a baby and making it public. Awsome.....I'm sure she's going to take a lesson away from this.
                      Exactly.

                      What a fucking drama queen (I'm not talking about the daughter...)
                      Clouds are clouds. Cows are cows. The Lions are the Lions .-Andrew Heller-

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        well, "laugh your ass off" is both a lofty and dangerous goal to set. If one did succeed in laughing ones ass off (a truly titanic effort in my case) then what would the result be? Without an ass would you just crap all over the place? Your rear end would be the equivalent of a ken doll. Not a good goal to have.
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          This makes me laugh every time I see it..

                          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9OYr0JO3dY&feature=related"]But Rocket - YouTube[/ame]
                          Clouds are clouds. Cows are cows. The Lions are the Lions .-Andrew Heller-

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                            well, "laugh your ass off" is both a lofty and dangerous goal to set. If one did succeed in laughing ones ass off (a truly titanic effort in my case) then what would the result be? Without an ass would you just crap all over the place? Your rear end would be the equivalent of a ken doll. Not a good goal to have.
                            The OP set the goal......., the goal as yet to be achieved......, my ass is still intact, I have no idea what a ken doll is, but I'll take your word for it.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              This makes me laugh every time I see it..

                              But Rocket - YouTube
                              Lol, my son showed me this a few months back, hilarious.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Even more hilarious, ironic, and somewhat unsurprising......the makers of this video misspelled "butt"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X