• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
    Too much time on my hands .....

the devil you say

Comment

• Sitting in the van listening to the Noon news on the radio, chuckling away here. Britain has to seriously think of a large cull of Deer. Reporter says, "they are causing road accidents, eating all the crops....." Instantly I thought of Bill Burr...... *"they're eatin all the fkn grass. Going up to trees, just nibblin!" LOL.*
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• When Brianna Priddy, a server at a Colorado Applebee’s, asked a diner ordering an alcoholic beverage for her identification, she received quite a surprise. Waitress Handed Her Own Stolen Driver’s License By Customer

Get breaking national and world news, broadcast video coverage, and exclusive interviews. Find the top news online at ABC news.

Comment

• That is funny!
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Karma is a cruel bitch
            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                Sitting in the van listening to the Noon news on the radio, chuckling away here. Britain has to seriously think of a large cull of Deer. Reporter says, "they are causing road accidents, eating all the crops....." Instantly I thought of Bill Burr...... *"they're eatin all the fkn grass. Going up to trees, just nibblin!" LOL.*
                Ha

Hes got a gig near Detroit tonight.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• He's 2 1/2 hours away in Grand Rapids tonight. He's in the D tomorrow
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Haha, this is amazing! I don't know how to format in the twitter posts, but if you follow the link at the bottom it's easier to read.

Warning: If You Troll A Professional Boxer On Twitter, He Might Show Up At Your House

Curtis Woodhouse is a former professional soccer player who turned to boxing in 2006. After recently suffering a loss to Shayne Singleton, Woodhouse found himself in the crosshairs of a troll with a Twitter account.

@woodhousecurtis Haha u lost u silly mug fight a 10 year old next time if u want to actually win u waste of spunk
                    ? the master (@jimmyob88) March 11, 2013

@woodhousecurtis Whats funny u put so much effort in sacrificed all that time and failed to defend your mickey mouse title #wasteofspunk

@woodhousecurtis just retire lets face it your not good the facts and statistics prove my point a handful of losses already #shitboxer

Unfortunately for the troll, Woodhouse decided that he wasn't going to take such abuse sitting down. Somehow, he managed to discover what street his antagonist lives on, and he set out to pay him a visit while mercilessly live-tweeting his trip.

curtis woodhouse
                    @woodhousecurtis
                    @wit_xx @kinkwadze @jimmyob88 old jimmy has shit his pants and gone quite because we know where he lives! we are coming over for a brew

curtis woodhouse
                    @woodhousecurtis
                    sat nav says im 47 minutes away, im getting a hard on!! @jimmyob88

curtis woodhouse
                    @woodhousecurtis
                    im 17 miles away folks!!! shits just got real for @jimmyob88 #boxing #boxingheads #keyboardwarrior #football

right Jimbob im here !!!!! someone tell me what number he lives at, or do I have to knock on every door #itsshowtime pic.twitter.com/H1qnYnbE6P
                    With shit getting much more real than the troll had ever intended, he quickly and pathetically changed his tone:

@woodhousecurtis@wit_xx i was only joking about Didnt think you would be bothered thought you would take them as a joke

@woodhousecurtis i am sorry its getting abit out of hand i am in the wrong i accept that

So we've all learned a valuable lesson: Don't ever assume that the internet guarantees anonymity, and don't ever troll a guy who makes his living by punching people in the face.
                    Curtis Woodhouse is a former professional soccer player who turned to boxing in 2006. After recently suffering a loss to Shayne Singleton, Woodhouse found himself in the crosshairs of a troll with a Twitter account.
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• OMG that is hysterical and creepy all rolled into one.
                      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• That is great!!
                        AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                        2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                        3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                        4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                        5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                        6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                        7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Jeff Gordon takes an undercover test drive. . .

http://myfox8.com/2013/03/12/underco...e-viral-video/

Comment

• Thats awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                              Jeff Gordon takes an undercover test drive. . .

http://myfox8.com/2013/03/12/underco...e-viral-video/
                              There's an editing error in there that kinda makes it look like there were multiple takes, which then makes it fake. :( Boo.

The pop can is in his left hand as he puts it in the cup holder...but when they switch to the secret cam, it's in his right.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I don't prefer Pepsi or Chevy but that is an awesome ad!
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X