No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW, I'm not laughing at her shirt. You need to look at the reflection in her sunglasses.
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Ha!
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LOL!! Thanks for the explanation - I didn't get it.
        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Me either. Ha!
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Ah, 4 yokes in 1.

As if the stoopid pouty face with those lame 80's glasses AND the Lions shirt were not enough.

pands

And really, it doesn't seem like she's much older than 16. Kids 2da r so doomed.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I've seen that on the net a few times now and all I think of is that she's too young for this and it seems like a photoshop/bullying thing. Hopefully, I'm wrong and she's in on the joke.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• alternate version
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                  I've seen that on the net a few times now and all I think of is that she's too young for this and it seems like a photoshop/bullying thing. Hopefully, I'm wrong and she's in on the joke.
                  The case could be made it's far more insidious, demeaning, and perverted for her to be wearing the Lions gear than looking at a penis
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Well, yeah. What did you think I was referring to? :D
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ha!

Comment

• I like to think this is the story of what happened when Marko went to a U2 concert.

Comment

• lol!
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I know this is bad, but it made me laugh.

Comment

• AAL Quintez Cephus
                              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X