X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
    Suspect's farting shuts down interrogation

http://www.wcvb.com/article/suspects...ation/13518162
    Apparently he didn't exercise his right to remain silent.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• LOL at all of you.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Watch with sound on:

[ame]https://twitter.com/weatherchannel/status/932767086232915974[/ame]
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• ^LOL.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That was funny. Wonder if the bus driver was trolling him or just stopped at a traffic light.
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I really don't like JJ since he got his own show and as BB said, started "shitting all over our country". Trump in particular. It's lazy comedy.

But this interview was fn funny to me. I could sit in the corner and listen to those 2 spin tales all night, for days on end.
              Last edited by Panoptes; November 21, 2017, 06:50 PM.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Exactly. Those two just play off each other so well. Can you imagine an hour or two comedy special with them? I was laughing my ass off through that whole video.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                  Exactly. Those two just play off each other so well. Can you imagine an hour or two comedy special with them? I was laughing my ass off through that whole video.
                  Forgot to TY for posting. I would have missed it for some time.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Still laugh ass off at cycling to the secret wank tree!
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Scottish Twitter

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The cup holder question is always a weird one. The shopping question is worse.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• You know, they charge you for bags in Japan now. It's a way to "encourage" people to bring their own bags with them.

Comment

• I've got 4.5 million bags for life. Never remember them though.

Comment

• This is pretty good.

Dilly! Dilly!

Bud Light sends Minneapolis brewery a cease and desist from the Renaissance
                                "Disobedience shall be met with additional scrolls."

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X