Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tramaglini, which some on social media have dubbed the “pooper-intendent,”
    LOL!!!
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Things that make you go..... Dafuq?

Jogger pooper attacks. School superintendant pooper attacks. The fact that there are more than one stories in the last year about random repeated pooping attacks makes me wonder if the species is devolving.

Hell, next someone'll be screwing a fence. Or a car's tailpipe. Or biting someone's face off. Dafuq?
      Last edited by dpatnod; May 4, 2018, 05:52 PM.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
        Jogger pooper attacks. School superintendant pooper attacks. The fact that there are more than one stories in the last year about random repeated pooping attacks makes me wonder if the species is devolving
        Or the faeces is evolving?
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• LOL
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• City looks for answers after zombie alert sent to residents
              • By The Associated Press
              LAKE WORTH, Fla. — May 23, 2018, 9:02 AM ET
              Officials say they still don't know who sent a "zombie alert" to residents of a Florida city following a power outage.
              Lake Worth spokesman Ben Kerr says an independent investigation is underway to determine who was behind the message sent to some 7,880 customers during a 27-minute power outage Sunday.
              During the city's own investigation, Kerr says officials determined that no current or former employees edited the pre-prepared message to include the warning of a zombie invasion. He tells the Palm Beach Post that "no one was fired for it."
              Kerr said a hacking issue came up during Hurricane Irma last September. But that issue was dealt with quickly. He added that officials thought they got to all the messages, "but it turns out there was one hiding in the system."
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax_Q349Y6UE
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• dpatnod, use the link button...

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• ^I can't believe how germaphobic he is. I knew he was but my Lord.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Jimmy went to Houston to play a game of one-on-one basketball against Texas Senator Ted Cruz in what we called the “Blobfish Basketball Classic.” The reason ...
                      Last edited by dpatnod; June 22, 2018, 12:41 AM.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• This gave me a good chuckle moments ago.

A thread titled Well designed Detroit Lions offensive plays.....

lived for only 6 days of (very few) comments and then it fell like a rock until archived.

Thats way funny to me.
                        Last edited by Panoptes; July 12, 2018, 02:36 PM.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• https://www.frys.com/product/9563922...me=false&site=

A table top TV mount stand? Hellooooo TVs come with stands built in you need a mount if you are going to put it on the wall.
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Lofl

Id only buy it to burn it on Youtube.
                            Former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who famously took a knee during the playing of the national anthem in 2016 before becoming a free agent, has filed to trademark the phrase "I'm with Kap," according to TMZ. The phrase has already widely circulated on social media and appeared on t-shirts and other clothing items, but some speculate that if the trademark effort is successful, the former footballer will be able to make money for his philanthropy efforts.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Ouch!

Comment

Working...
                                X