No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Something ignited that gasoline and caused a fire. We don't believe that this was what the individual intended," Lt. Rich Chatman of Portland Fire and Rescue said.

Hmmm, ya don't say Rich?
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Saw a link on Liliputting's Deals of the Day post for a 9.7" iPad for $249 and I'm thinking wow are iPads getting cheap and I follow the link over to Amazon to check it out. I scroll down to the Customer question and answer section and see this.

Question:
      Is this listing vague for a reason?
      Answer:
      Well, it could be, but then again maybe not.
      By Michael L. Brock on December 1, 2018

LOL!
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• So I have a hole in my sock and I google "darning socks" which brings me to this site https://www.theartofdoingstuff.com/how-to-darn-a-sock/

I skim through it and get down to the comments section and find this gem.

SHANNON
        SEPTEMBER 29, 2010 AT 12:48 AM

LOL!
        Last edited by edindetroit; May 17, 2019, 05:48 AM.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• haha!!
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• OK, it's football -related. But this thread needs a bump.

bkeluxo1gir21.jpg

Throw furniture and Twerk are definitely the top two controls / jokes above.

They will be in the funnty control button HOF. First Ballot. I don't care who is on the team. Or what their record is. Or if the defense wasn't really all that was advertised.

And if you dispute this, you just don't understand football.

Obviously Derrick Carr is a terrible quarterback.
            Last edited by dpatnod; August 15, 2019, 10:48 PM.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• This made me laugh.

nickelback.jpg
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• This guy is pretty damn funny.

The first guy to ever......

He has several great videos.

Lions Fans.

Comment

• antoinio clown.jpg
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• LMAO!
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• The house owner laughing in the background, makes this even better.
                      Welcome to r/Funny: reddit's largest humour depository.
                      AAL Quintez Cephus
                      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                        The house owner laughing in the background, makes this even better.
                        The laughter was contagious - haha!!
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The other day I was watching an interview with Dabo Swinney and I thought "where the fuck does someone get a name like Dabo?" So I went and looked it up.

Swinney's nickname "Dabo" was given to him as an infant by his parents when his then-18-month-old brother would try to enunciate "that boy" when referring to Swinney.
                          ??????I laughed 'cause it made me think of Gonz and his reaction.

Panoptes
                          The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Dago

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X