Announcement

Collapse

Please support the forum

As you shop this holiday season, please remember to use the forum's Amazon.com link (listed in the menu as "Amazon Link") to add items to your cart and purchase them. The forum gets a small commission from every item sold and the commission increases based on the number of items sold in a month. (So even buying a 99 cent MP3 helps!) Bonus this year: Amazon has announced FREE SHIPPING through the holidays!!

Additionally, the forum gets a "bounty" for various offers at Amazon.com. For instance, if you sign up for a 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime, the forum will earn $3. If you create a wedding or baby registry, the forum earns $3. And creating an Amazon Business account will send a $15 commission our way.

Your personal information is completely private, I only get a list of items that were ordered/shipped via the link, no names or locations or anything. This does not cost you anything extra and it helps pays the operating costs of this forum which continue to go up as our commissions have gone down. Thank you for your support and happy holidays!! --Deborah

Here is the link:
Click here to shop at Amazon.com
See more
See less

Non-Football Related Stuff that makes you go Hmmm (News Thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
    Big whoop. I took selfies while getting screwed by a whole team of Lions more than once.
    Yes yes we've all seen the video.
    I'm a legend in wcfwtf's mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Never read as much Shyte in my life. Guy decides to take selfie with bear, gets mauled. While getting mauled, his mates don't help, but video it....., then a stray dog walks by, sees it, tries to help ...... Hahahahaha! I thought it was just the UK Sun Newspaper that printed utter bullshit. Fucking hilarious though.
      They weren't mates they were passengers in his cab and according to one article I read they tried unsuccessfully to chase the bear off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        I am surprised you have no empathy with those who have a need to record the moment.
        I am unable to put myself in a position of doing something so stupid.
        The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
          They weren't mates they were passengers in his cab and according to one article I read they tried unsuccessfully to chase the bear off.
          Yes, "according" being the operative word.

According to another article I read, it was a guy in a bear suit.

Donald Trump and his fucking fake news and hairdo.

Comment

Yes, "according" being the operative word.

According to another article I read, it was a guy in a bear suit.

Donald Trump and his fucking fake news and hairdo.
            Apparently you can see them try in the video but I can't watch it.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/FVDintheMHC/status/997847853358694402[/ame]
              The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

• Just trying to loosen up her co-workers.

Comment

• She was just vying to be number two in the organization.

Comment

• A representative for MMI Engineered Solutions declined to comment...
                    .... because she was rushing to the bathroom.
                    Last edited by UKBB; May 19th, 2018, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Im going hmmmm because users are NOT using the new, cool Like button.

Ive been using it since day one to show support when earned.
                      SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                        Im going hmmmm because users are NOT using the cool Like button.

I've been using it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          Im going hmmmm because users are NOT using the new, cool Like button.

That is one of my favorite new features!!
                          Dogs rule.

Comment

• Suspect to Livonia police: SUV was too loud, so he burned it

https://www.hometownlife.com/story/n...ned/695147002/

Not to far from the house I grew up in. Thankful we got it sold so I don't need to worry about it anymore.

Comment

• Up to 5 years for setting fire to a car? WTF? You get less for murder in this country. Jaysus H.

Comment

Up to 5 years for setting fire to a car? WTF? You get less for murder in this country. Jaysus H.
                                Law and order!
                                SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

Working...
                                X