No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankful that my wife's evil abusive first husband died so that we don't have to worry about him showing up at our house ever. One day she was telling me about all the crap he did and I told her that I hoped our marriage was much more peaceful and she replied "yeah" and fell into my arms.

UKBB <spousal abuse is not in my DNA>
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Happy birthday to the last fullback worth mentioning on this team!!

FB_IMG_1529783103368.jpg
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I cant believe Laken Tomlinson got a 3 year contract extension in San Fran. WTF are they thinking.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            I cant believe Laken Tomlinson got a 3 year contract extension in San Fran. WTF are they thinking.
            Some players just do better in different places and schemes.

But remember, Mayhew is there
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I hope we can exploit him when we play them
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Some players just do better in different places and schemes.

But remember, Mayhew is there
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Taking it a step further he was the #32 ranked guard. So basically every starting guard on every NFL team is better. Sounds about right.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• There are 64 starting guards, so 32 would put him right in the middle of the pack.
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• He signed a 3 yr $18M contract. $6M/yr isn't terrible for a serviceable guard, I suppose...

Comment

• As I was..

wish i I could have that post back
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• New Cowboys quarterbacks coach Kellen Moore shared some of the process of building a playbook.

Comment

• Ryan Broyles spun $60K annual NFL budget into real estate biz

Detroit Lions. He knew how to make his money last, living on $60,000 per year during his career

Comment

• Legendary Detroit Lions kicker Jason Hanson has been inducted into the Academic All-American Hall of Fame by the College Sports Information Directors of America.Hanson said in a statement on Academic All-America website
                              Detroit Lions legendary kicker Jason Hanson has been inducted into the Academic All-American Hall of Fame.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Not to mention his grammy for mmmbop.
                                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                                X