No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not just a great kicker but an all around classy kind of guy. Way to go Jason. BTW, he is not "part" of the Hanson group. Tisk Tisk!
    Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
      Not to mention his grammy for mmmbop.
      lol

now that song is stuck in my head
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        I cant believe Laken Tomlinson got a 3 year contract extension in San Fran. WTF are they thinking.
        He played pretty well last year and got stronger as the season progressed. But hey, it's not rare for pathetic lions linemen to go elsewhere and do well.......maybe it's not the lines fault.

Comment

• ....or maybe a couple of good games in a contract year does not mean they are entitled to still bank potential but, history is more important.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Actually what they do now is more important, can't change history.

Comment

• Kris Durham update.

Former Lions wide receiver Kris Durham decided to play in Parma, Italy, on a lark and enjoyed it so much he returned for a second season.

Comment

• The Colts are excited about TE Eric Ebron.
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                  Hmmm. Hope they can coach Ebron into the player he should be.

SPOILERPretty sure Ebron will drop the ball there, too.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                    Leadership?
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Brandon Pettigrew - TE - Free Agent

Former Lions TE Brandon Pettigrew was arrested for aggravated assault, theft of services, and public drunkenness on Monday in Pittsburgh.

Pettigrew allegedly got into a confrontation with a limousine driver over a $97 fare. When the police arrived, Pettigrew allegedly was visibly intoxicated and refused to identify himself before allegedly punching an officer three times in the chest. Out of the league since being waived in December of 2016, Pettigrew was arrested for public drunkenness and disorderly conduct in Oklahoma last February.

Source: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
                      Jul 9 - 11:35 A
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• LOL! You can call me 7-11 because I am always open.

Bwaaaa Haaaaa Haaaaa!

Comment

• "And after four NFL seasons, Ebron sits fifth on a list that included four either current or future Pro Football Hall of Fame tight ends when it came to the most receptions at the position through their age 24 seasons; his 186 career receptions to this point trail only Tony Gonzalez (261), Jason Witten (252), Rob Gronkowski (226) and Kellen Winslow (202)." - oh and you compare Ebron's percentage of passes caught, very comparable to Gronkowski, both at about 65%
                          Last edited by dwt1; July 10, 2018, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• Let's nominate him for the hall of fame!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                              LOL! You can call me 7-11 because I am always open.

Bwaaaa Haaaaa Haaaaa!
                              By the end of the year they'll call him Cricket. That call always get dropped!
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• "And after four NFL seasons, Ebron sits fifth on a list that included four either current or future Pro Football Hall of Fame tight ends when it came to the most receptions at the position through their age 24 seasons; his 186 career receptions to this point trail only Tony Gonzalez (261), Jason Witten (252), Rob Gronkowski (226) and Kellen Winslow (202)." - oh and you compare Ebron's percentage of passes caught, very comparable to Gronkowski, both at about 65%
                                And his whopping 12 (one was rushing) career reg. season TD's (ref PFR) in 4 seasons is game changing / legendary.

People need to GTFO of here with those cherry picked stats bs. He's a full season+ of Gonzalez (type season) catches behind him already. And those drops, those drops are HOS (shame) level too.

SMFH

Repeat:

Last edited by Panoptes; July 11, 2018, 09:50 AM.
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X