No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I done well last night, but if I could just do better......., could probably stretch it to two and half, three minutes tops.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Ok, so basically Ebron is going to suck as usual, but he will be doing well. Got it. Moving on now...
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        Did you not get enough hugs as a child? You have some major issues you need to workout. All you do is argue with everyone.
        That's not arguing you jambo-fuck tit! Learn to fukken think!
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
          Ok, so basically Ebron is going to suck as usual, but he will be doing well. Got it. Moving on now...
          Suck as in catching 70% of the passes thrown to him and 60% of the passes he caught went for first downs - that kind of sucking? Yeah, he's going to suck.

BTW, did you know that Calvin Johnson averaged catching 55% of the passes thrown to him (his best year was 60.8, but)? He must of really sucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

That's not arguing you jambo-fuck tit! Learn to fukken think!
            Dear God!!! You'll feel the wrath of Jaadam for that insult! Holy fk I'm shocked!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Right. Calvin was no Ebron. Calvin's proposal probably sucked ass too.
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Calvin completed the process though
                Calvin_Johnson_Brittney_McNorton_wedding_photo.jpg

Comment

• Ha!
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• Boobies
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Any of those in the playoffs?

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post

He was truly amazing. I wish those teams had the skill and consistency at QB that we have today and maybe they wouldn't have been so up and down. I give the Lions credit for trying to make a splash with Mitchell but that move really backfired in the long run.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

He was truly amazing. I wish those teams had the skill and consistency at QB that we have today and maybe they wouldn't have been so up and down. I give the Lions credit for trying to make a splash with Mitchell but that move really backfired in the long run.
                            IDK. Wayno was a clown. But, he got a lot out of those teams. They needed a stronger D too. Porcher and Spielman held their own, but I can't remember anyone else standing out.
                            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Jerry Ball, William White, Ray Crockett...

Comment

Working...
                                X